Page 413 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463513913 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Sounds like the Sun Belt has stolen Southern Miss from C-USA and Marshall is expected to follow.

C-USA on life support

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Sun Belt has made some serious moves and has earned respect. Guess that just goes to show you... take the chance when you can get it.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Sounds like the Sun Belt has stolen Southern Miss from C-USA and Marshall is expected to follow.

C-USA on life support
    I wonder if the leftover independents and any unclaimed FBS wanna-be's (including us) could simply buy the CUSA name and build it up from scratch. CUSA is such a storied brand (granted, from way back when). It is a shame that the CUSA is probably going to go away for good.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

ive had this mother fucking thread going for 8 years now and FINALLY WHEN THERE IS NDSU MENTIONS and MOVEMENT

I CANT EVEN POST LIVE WHAT THE HECK!!

https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/sta...049393664?s=20
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Would love to see CUSA take NDSU, SDSU, Montana and Montana State and have north/south divisions. I guess that would put us with ODU and Marshall maybe?

...Buuuut NDSU isn't moving up, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Add in USD and UND and you've got a 6-team north division. You know if NDSU moves up, UND will follow (again).
    It's OK to not be OK.

For all you bitches whining about geography

NDSU flies to Youngstown Oh or Springfield Missouri for 2 hours. NDSU to Denver is 2 hours. SAME!

So MWC flies 1 hour longer 1 time every 2 years to Fargo. big freakin deal!
    NDSU could do 2 Neutral site games in Minneapolis a year , we've already done that and it would help a conf. San Diego St to Colorado State 2 hr 10 min
    San Diego St to Fargo 3 hr 23 min
    BIG DEAL!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post

C-USA on life support
    Not only that, but Thamel is saying JMU and ODU as well.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Not only that, but Thamel is saying JMU and ODU as well.
    CUSA will be left with UTEP, WKU, La Tech, MTSU, and FIU. Lots of speculation that Mo State would move up and NMSU would leave independence. If Mo State goes FBS before NDSU....oh Lordy.
    Last edited by AKBison; 10-20-2021 at 09:05 PM.

CUSA will be left with UTEP, WKU, La Tech, MTSU, and FIU. Lots of speculation that No State would move and NMSU would leave independence. If Mo State goes FBS before NDSU....oh Lordy.
    If CUSA is willing to take NMSU, then they should also take NDSU. At that point, distances don't matter. If you're going to have to travel long distances, at least have some football success in the mix as well. Btw...I'd love to be in a conference with NMSU for basketball.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

CUSA will be left with UTEP, WKU, La Tech, MTSU, and FIU. Lots of speculation that No State would move and NMSU would leave independence. If Mo State goes FBS before NDSU....oh Lordy.
    Conference USA is such a train wreck nowadays. I guess I would feel compelled to gloat if we moved up before NDSU. But that has to be the most mediocre prize to win in all the world. CUSA is one step away from hosting their football championship at some high school in Texas. And not even a cool one like Allen.