Page 276 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 1762262662742752762772782863263767761276 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

I think the the EWU report shows us that its NAIA or Nothing for EWU. One can not and I repeat can not come have revenue problems already at the FCS level and think that a jump to FBS is the logical solution to gain in revenue lost. That's like saying that you can't afford your 1500sqft house but decide to go try and buy a 5,000sqft house. NDSU doesn't have a revenue problem/shortage.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I think the the EWU report shows us that its NAIA or Nothing for EWU. One can not and I repeat can not come have revenue problems already at the FCS level and think that a jump to FBS is the logical solution to gain in revenue lost. That's like saying that you can't afford your 1500sqft house but decide to go try and buy a 5,000sqft house. NDSU doesn't have a revenue problem/shortage.
    We may not now. But we will when the entirety of FCS is 30 teams from small schools with small aspirations. EWU is considered one of the stronger teams in FCS. If EWU can't make it, the division as we've come to know it is on its death knell, whether people at NDSU or JMU want to recognize that or not.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Reason #374 why we need to move up.

To break the Wyoming Beer records at Bowl games

https://county10.com/wyoming-fans-he...cord-by-a-lot/
    no 1 wants to tackle this post??^^^ geez
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I the EWU report is a bit overblown as it was done for and by faculty that wanted to find fault in the athletic department.

The point still stands however: regardless of level, a school needs to commit to doing it the right way or else you are just burning cash.

NCAA needs to step in, redistribute funds from the big dog programs and fund all fbs programs evenly once ndsu moves up, provide an fcs like tournament jus to be fair. And redistribute recruits randomly to make it even. Utopia!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    NCAA needs to step in, redistribute funds from the big dog programs and fund all fbs programs evenly once ndsu moves up, provide an fcs like tournament jus to be fair. And redistribute recruits randomly to make it even. Utopia!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Sounds like the NFL...

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

USC athletic director Mike Bohn said on a 24/7 Sports podcast his school will cancel a Sept. 4, 2021 game with Big Sky member UC Davis.

USC, UCLA and Notre Dame are the only FBS programs that have never played an FCS program.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

USC athletic director Mike Bohn said on a 24/7 Sports podcast his school will cancel a Sept. 4, 2021 game with Big Sky member UC Davis.

USC, UCLA and Notre Dame are the only FBS programs that have never played an FCS program.
    SiouxVolley is gon' be pissed
    College of Business Alumnus

So what's the buyout on that USC Davis game?

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    So what's the buyout on that USC Davis game?
    Still waiting for the Duck buyout of our game, as predicted by you-know-who.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.