Page 1069 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 695699691019105910671068106910701071107911191169 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,690 of 13493

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    The bunnies have a way to go financially - if I'm not mistaken - but I believe they ultimately will come along
    I would certainly want them to, eventually
    I don't think they'd be able to stand not being up there with us ...

Unrelated, but why are 100 people an hour or whatever looking at this thread? Isn't it full of repetitive garbage?
    ALOT of fans nationally want NDSU in the FBS, our Fans and our Enemies want NDSU in FBS, that's why.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MWC View Post
    Every thread on every message board gets repetitive and full of garbage eventually. The Pac 10/Big 12 dick measuring should be wrapping up soon. The fallout will trickle down to the G5's and I guess, at some point, down to FCS. Maybe, that provides a spark. Maybe it ends this thread completely.
    Ha, yeah, most of the rumors right now are completely pointless until something happens with the PAC.

One out there floating around today was SHSU to MWC. I can't imagine MWC getting that desperate for a school with 6k fans.

Big 12 poster

Dear Colorado, AZ, AZ State, Boise State, ND State, Nevada...

The more the merrier. Let's do this.

Sincerely, the Big 12

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Big 12 poster

Dear Colorado, AZ, AZ State, Boise State, ND State, Nevada...

The more the merrier. Let's do this.

Sincerely, the Big 12
    They can't even call us NDSU. Assholes.

Fast Forward to 9:00 Mark Couple Scenarios with NDSU/SDSU into the Mountain West. this blogger again correctly identifies NDSU and the CFP as a reason to add for Ranking purposes!

LETS GOO!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtAUk9hqFRw

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Fast Forward to 9:00 Mark Couple Scenarios with NDSU/SDSU into the Mountain West. this blogger again correctly identifies NDSU and the CFP as a reason to add for Ranking purposes!

LETS GOO!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtAUk9hqFRw
    LOL. That dude looks legit.

My guess is he is a Portland State fan..

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    The bunnies have a way to go financially - if I'm not mistaken - but I believe they ultimately will come along
    I would certainly want them to, eventually
    I don't think they'd be able to stand not being up there with us ...

Unrelated, but why are 100 people an hour or whatever looking at this thread? Isn't it full of repetitive garbage?
    This narrative is becoming less and less accurate. SDSU has definitely caught up in terms of competitiveness but they have also made significant strides on the financial side. If you look at their possibilities to expand athletic revenue compared to NDSU, they definitely are sitting in a good position. They have a nice stadium that is more easily expandable. They are currently renovating their BB arena. Their geography is slightly better than ours. They have better women's and men's BB programs that may open up a few more doors. Their average attendance is continuing to climb. They are building a donor base to help fund their improvements. They still are behind NDSU in fanbase, attendance and donors but they are just scratching the surface with their first football title. If they can win a second one and start closing out FBS victories the fanbase energy is going to grow much like NDSU did early in the run. I'm not arguing that they are ahead of NDSU but to act like they are behind is somewhat naive. The only thing that NDSU has a significant advantage on is booster/donor dollars with Teammakers. Other than that they are every bit our equal and they are building their roster of boosters year over year.

haha has to be.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There's like 7 of them so what are the odds.

Seriously, I've lived in Portland for 26 years now and I have never known a single dedicated fan of any of their programs. They must be out there somewhere but I've never run into them. I rarely see PSU swag at all. It's pretty weird given the size of the school. I work about 2 or 3 blocks from the edge of the campus in downtown.
    Insert something clever here...