Page 595 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 954955455855935945955965976056456951095 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    You're truly missing the point. Connecting dots are hard for some. I'm not saying we are on par with NMSU. Obviously we are better and I don't want us to be NMSU when we grow up. But if this is NMSU's schedule, what would ours be? In any case, I'm more interested in NDSU football if we are playing MN and NV and even HI and SJSU, than any FCS school. For those more interested in WIU and Drake, then whatever. Enjoy. I don't know why I'm here still giving a shit. You guys are hopeless.
    Hopeless, realistic...same thing. When points are fabricated or one has to "connect the dots"...and a thread gets to 600 pages of peopling mumbling the same shit over and over again, then obviously the answers aren't easy to come by.

It is a great schedule. A few money games to get their asses handed to them.... Can't wait to see their record come the end of November, 4 wins sounds amazing. "we are NDSU" doesn't get them that schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    and this is why we are losing our fanbase. bum spells it out nicely.

we have fuckkng plateaud for years now, I love the players, the parents the grandparents we party with on the road, but holy shit. back in 2011 and 2013 this fanbase was THE PLACE TO BE. the HOTSPOT, THE COOL THING.... Larson is a wimp, we get it, he doesn't have the Balls to do it. once dean met Kristi he was ready to retire and didn't need to push the envelope.

our ONLY hope would be for President Cook to say. fuck it, it's year 1, I'm gonna be a legend and go FBS ...THE AD BE DAMNED..
    A legend...hahahahahhaha....

NDSU schedule like this would be bonkers:

at Wisconsin
    H Georgia Southern
    at Kansas State
    H SDSU
    A Wyoming
    H San Diego St
    H Fresno St
    A Boise St
    H Fresno St
    A Colorado St
    H Air Force AT US BANK Military Game
    A Hawaii

Road trips to Wisc, K State, Wyoming, Boise , Colorado St & Hawaii???
    That's be insane!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Hopeless, realistic...same thing. When points are fabricated or one has to "connect the dots"...and a thread gets to 600 pages of peopling mumbling the same shit over and over again, then obviously the answers aren't easy to come by.

It is a great schedule. A few money games to get their asses handed to them.... Can't wait to see their record come the end of November, 4 wins sounds amazing. "we are NDSU" doesn't get them that schedule.
    True, schools like Wisconsin and Minnesota won't be lining up to play us just because we are FBS with more scholarships. They want easy wins OOC.
    Joining MWC would be the best way to ensure some quality games, OOC we are more likely to get MAC games, maybe with a UTEP type mixed in.

Schools like Georgia Southern and App St won't want to travel to play us, they schedule more regionally.

This is why joining the correct conference is so important, those are the only teams you are guaranteed to get on your schedule.

https://nevadasportsnet.com/news/rep...ll-the-payouts

This piece gives you some idea how ooc payouts work. This is fairly typical for MW schools.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSU schedule like this would be bonkers:

at Wisconsin
    H Georgia Southern
    at Kansas State
    H SDSU
    A Wyoming
    H San Diego St
    H Fresno St
    A Boise St
    H Fresno St
    A Colorado St
    H Air Force AT US BANK Military Game
    A Hawaii

Road trips to Wisc, K State, Wyoming, Boise , Colorado St & Hawaii???
    That's be insane!
    Bonkers and never happening. Good lord.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    True, schools like Wisconsin and Minnesota won't be lining up to play us just because we are FBS with more scholarships. They want easy wins OOC.
    Joining MWC would be the best way to ensure some quality games, OOC we are more likely to get MAC games, maybe with a UTEP type mixed in.

Schools like Georgia Southern and App St won't want to travel to play us, they schedule more regionally.

This is why joining the correct conference is so important, those are the only teams you are guaranteed to get on your schedule.
    Name the last upper Midwest football school to join the correct fbs conference. Seriously. Besides money it’s all college sports thrives on and for some reason not here…brutal honesty beats bullshit any day of the week this isn’t politics.

If the MWC wanted NDSU it wouldve been a done deal a long time ago. Seriously this isn’t hard. Find option 2-3 or what have you. I cant Wait to see what that throw together 5-10-15 year scheduling looks like at the dome…

Hey, I see this is my 1,000th post. Fitting that I am posting in my favorite thread. But rather than mix it up with you guys, I'm just gonna say to everyone...have a great day today. If you're at work, I hope it goes well. Indeed, thank you for working. If you're serving (or have served) in the active military, reserves, or Guard, then thank you for your service. Likewise if you serve or have served as a first responder or do any kind of service work for others or volunteerism. The country doesn't work without you, so thank you!

We can argue again during my 1,001st post. But for now, have a good one everyone. Go Bison.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    Hey, I see this is my 1,000th post. Fitting that I am posting in my favorite thread. But rather than mix it up with you guys, I'm just gonna say to everyone...have a great day today. If you're at work, I hope it goes well. Indeed, thank you for working. If you're serving (or have served) in the active military, reserves, or Guard, then thank you for your service. Likewise if you serve or have served as a first responder or do any kind of service work for others or volunteerism. The country doesn't work without you, so thank you!

We can argue again during my 1,001st post. But for now, have a good one everyone. Go Bison.
    Lakes prolly had a thousand posts by his 3rd day on Bisonville. It took you 8 years to get there? Slacker. And then to say nice things to everybody? Even thanking them? Get outa here with that crap...I'm on to ya.

J/K...here's to another 1000 posts. Just try to pump it up a little, will ya?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]