Page 256 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 1562062462542552562572582663063567561256 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Okay, I admit it.

I have been secretly calling Joe Chapman, Gene Taylor, Dean Bresciani or Matt Larson everyday for the last 15 years and telling them …. nay, WARNING them in no uncertain terms …... that I do NOT, I repeat DO NOT, under any circumstances what-so-GD-ever, want NDSU football to move up to FBS until we can get into the Big-12 conference, or else as GOD is my witness, I will throw the biggest freaking hissy fit on Bisonville that the world has EVER SEEN OR HEARD!

I'm talking epic meltdown - broken keyboards, soiled undershorts, swearing tirades that would make truck drivers (and Hailbison) blush, constant hunger strikes (except for a small smattering of Cheetos here and there, of course), continued tailgating but not enjoying it, cutting myself with dull knives, running with scissors faster than I normally do, and growing my fingernails AND toenails out to gargantuan size.

I apologize for nothing.

So, I ask you ……... who has proven to have more clout with these people in getting what they want ….. me or Chapo?
    Holy that is some Senator Palpetine level shit there! But there is always a master and an apprentice.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I havent infected any... someone else usually starts it or sarcastically tries to goat me
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Holy that is some Senator Palpetine level shit there! But there is always a master and an apprentice.
    He forgot to mention that we're (FBS haters) holding Bresciani's wife hostage just in case Dean gets any funny ideas. Just ask Port.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Is Contraction The Answer To Mountain West Survival?

https://mwwire.com/2019/07/25/is-con...west-survival/

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Is Contraction The Answer To Mountain West Survival?

https://mwwire.com/2019/07/25/is-con...west-survival/
    cue micheal Scott's meme. "Dont like that"
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

FCS gets 2 games on ESPN last night. not too exciting if your a fan in Florida/Texas . just gives more ammunition for the pro FBS crew. NDSU crushes all those teams.

and now Fcs friday night semifinal game gets bumped for a bowl game next week. ick

This thread makes my eyes and head hurt every time I come look at it.

I think it's interesting that depending on the day, both low and high game attendance can be used as reasons to move to FBS.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    I think it's interesting that depending on the day, both low and high game attendance can be used as reasons to move to FBS.
    solid point, plus on inforum live chat mcfooly said somethng like "no way ndsu goes FBS" then some 1 said "Oh Mike, arent you to same guy that poo pooed the NDSU to D1 move?"

dude is the dumbest person in the FM area.

2 more decommits and 1 to FBS so far. not to mention many others that didnt choose NDSU because we are NOT FBS.

there you go people. another reason to be FBS