Page 551 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 514515015415495505515525535616016511051 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

We had some momentum back in December/January for NDSU to FBS. we gotta keep up the pressure!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    We had some momentum back in December/January for NDSU to FBS. we gotta keep up the pressure!!
    Nothing happens until we get rid of Matt Larsen, and he won't leave.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Nothing happens until we get rid of Matt Larsen, and he won't leave.
    I don't understand why you guys all doubt a man would work hard to increase his own salary.

Again...for the millionth time, just because you haven't seen the work doesn't mean that it did not happen. You're unhappy with the current results but how could you possible know what has transpired behind the scenes? This narrative is growing really old.

I'm supportive of a move but see no purpose in railing on people in charge like a child. Perhaps fans could start a non-profit to assist with the fan lobbying effort. Perhaps that group could be the organization that shows strong, visible, public support so that the AD can continue with its behind-the-scenes, HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL, work. Perhaps instead of people getting pissy, they help affect change in some positive way.

I don't know, just spitballing.
    Insert something clever here...

he can't orygun... that's why. it's not in his DNA. he's an east coast elitist he will work the system & coattail until retirement that's the plan

he can't orygun... that's why. it's not in his DNA. he's an east coast elitist he will work the system & coattail until retirement that's the plan
    The fact is that you have absolutely no idea. Have you ever in your life lifted anything UP? It seems to me that you only know how to cut things and people down. Weak minds think that way.

You'd think that at some point, you'd realize that when to do nothing but toxify the discussion, people won't want to be a part of it and that hurts the overall cause. But go ahead and you be you.

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    The fact is that you have absolutely no idea. Have you ever in your life lifted anything UP? It seems to me that you only know how to cut things and people down. Weak minds think that way.

You'd think that at some point, you'd realize that when to do nothing but toxify the discussion, people won't want to be a part of it and that hurts the overall cause. But go ahead and you be you.
    prove me wrong. WHY THE FUCK HAVENT DEAN & MATT PUSHED FBS IN LAST 5 YEARS? (dean was retiring & Matt is along for the ride)

NDSU SHOULD BE FBS BACK IN 2013. WE ARE LITERALLY WASTING YEARS TROPHY CHASING.

WE SHOULD BE BIGGER AND BETTER THAN FCS

PERIOD. so dam right I'm gonna push this. it's ridiculous

prove me wrong. WHY THE FUCK HAVENT DEAN & MATT PUSHED FBS IN LAST 5 YEARS? (dean was retiring & Matt is along for the ride)

I don't have to prove shit. You're the one slinging turds in all directions, spreading a toxic vibe all over this topic. What can you prove, other than that you haven't seen something happen? Why do you think that you should be informed of a confidential process? JFC you're so completely entitled. Get over yourself. You just aren't that important to tell yet.

Stop being a child.
    Last edited by OrygunBison; 04-13-2022 at 07:49 PM.

This pissyness does nothing but taint a good endeavor.

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    This pissyness does nothing but taint a good endeavor.
    you said. "taint"

I'm not yelling at you... we need to mobilize. NDSU should be FBS years ago, we are wasting time.

Why in the world does anyone have to disprove your theories? After all, you can't possibly know who has spoken to who...right? I won't disagree that we should be moving up, but the constant degrading and shit-tossing won't get anyone's attention in a positive way.

I had an actual, honest to god, face to face discussion with an athletics official recently. Asked him about the public perception that NDSU may not be interested in a move up, and if one might assume that there are behind-the-scenes discussions happening to that goal. He just smiled and said "maybe, we won't be talking to the Forum about it though".

I know Matt and Dean well enough to understand they are both intelligent and professional guys with NDSU's best interest at heart, and both have a track record to prove it. You seem like a self-aggrandizing asswipe with small-man's syndrome. Prove me wrong on either count.