Page 255 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 1552052452532542552562572653053557551255 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    see ya at Lucky 13's!
    so you agree, they HAVENT" CONTACTED ANY.. They are happy with status quo, Dean is gonna retire in 3 years and Matt Larson is the luckiest man on earth to go from Stony Brook to NDSU and have the program already running in high gear.
    Complacency is rearing it's ugly head.
    Maybe you should jump on the St Thomas bandwagon... they seem to have that "onward and upward" attitude that you so desperately need.

And they're NDSU's equal now right? Sounds like a lateral fandom move at worst to me...

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    Why would they contact anyone. None of those conferences fit. Any
    move is not worth the increase costs of travel, scholarships for men and women
    and increase costs for coaches salaries. We had our annual TM meeting last night.
    Increase the budget to 6.4 million. Enrollment down, costs going up. We're
    getting pretty tapped out. I have a good seat on the 35. $1,500 plus
    the cost of the tickets. $1,800.
    Yup, lets just give up. spot in the NSIC is Open!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

see ya at Lucky 13's!
    so you agree, they HAVENT" CONTACTED ANY.. They are happy with status quo, Dean is gonna retire in 3 years and Matt Larson is the luckiest man on earth to go from Stony Brook to NDSU and have the program already running in high gear.
    Complacency is rearing it's ugly head.
    So you actually do get it: they're happy with how things are and where they are. You think they shouldn't be, but they are. What do you honestly think it would take to change their minds?

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Okay, I admit it.

I have been secretly calling Joe Chapman, Gene Taylor, Dean Bresciani or Matt Larson everyday for the last 15 years and telling them …. nay, WARNING them in no uncertain terms …... that I do NOT, I repeat DO NOT, under any circumstances what-so-GD-ever, want NDSU football to move up to FBS until we can get into the Big-12 conference, or else as GOD is my witness, I will throw the biggest freaking hissy fit on Bisonville that the world has EVER SEEN OR HEARD!

I'm talking epic meltdown - broken keyboards, soiled undershorts, swearing tirades that would make truck drivers (and Hailbison) blush, constant hunger strikes (except for a small smattering of Cheetos here and there, of course), continued tailgating but not enjoying it, cutting myself with dull knives, running with scissors faster than I normally do, and growing my fingernails AND toenails out to gargantuan size.

I apologize for nothing.

So, I ask you ……... who has proven to have more clout with these people in getting what they want ….. me or Chapo?

NDSU is 125 - 8 7 Titles in 8 years,

The public has caught on, that's why there is 2000-3000 empty seats last game and this game.

Are you seriously thinking about 200-12 and 14 titles in 15 years? whats the point.

NDSU is 125 - 8 7 Titles in 8 years,

The public has caught on, that's why there is 2000-3000 empty seats last game and this game.

Are you seriously thinking about 200-12 and 14 titles in 15 years? whats the point.
    As unorthodox and wearing on everyone as they may be, I stand behind my guerilla-like, take-no-prisoner tactics.

The fact is, results are results. And who, pray tell, has been more successful than I in getting what I want? I dare anyone to name someone.

I further pledge that I will continue to do whatever it takes to keep NDSU in the FCS until the BIG-12 naturally comes for us. So get used to it, Bisonville.

If Tony wants to ban hammer me off of this site for being so brutally honest and truthful, then that's his misguided prerogative. But such actions will definitely not hurt me until he actually does it, so there.

Resistance is futile. Your mind is no longer your own.

i think on this thread only, its ok to fight like dogs about this. the other threads being taken over just happens i guess, i dunno.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

i think on this thread only, its ok to fight like dogs about this. the other threads being taken over just happens i guess, i dunno.
    I'd rather fight like a cat. Like the king of the jungle. Roar!!!!

Lardsin must go!

If I have to, I'll infect every thread ** on this entire damn message board in order to get us to stay in the FCS, and then I'll make it SEEM like it all just happened organically through no fault of my own.

** Except the Bikini thread. That one is sacrosanct.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    If I have to, I'll infect every thread ** on this entire damn message board in order to get us to stay in the FCS, and then I'll make it SEEM like it all just happened organically through no fault of my own.

** Except the Bikini thread. That one is sacrosanct.
    I havent infected any... someone else usually starts it or sarcastically tries to goat me