Page 163 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 631131531611621631641651732132636631163 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I have tried to contain myself to this thread only for FBS talk.. and thanks to your fine cristiscm I will work harder on that endeaver

thanks boys.
    You got the attention you wanted.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I don't need attention. trust me.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

What would make El Chapo happier? NDSU to FBS or move NDSU across the river?

Serious question as I'm not sure there is a clear cut winner.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

scanning some boards this Am reading Draft threads, ran across this comedy, good laugh to read thru this insanity

https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=82452
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    scanning some boards this Am reading Draft threads, ran across this comedy, good laugh to read thru this insanity

https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=82452
    I read the first entry without knowing anything about the poster and said to myself "I know where this is coming from." And I would bet it is SiouxVolley.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I read the first entry without knowing anything about the poster and said to myself "I know where this is coming from." And I would bet it is SiouxVolley.
    That has SV all over it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

its so sad that NDSU Admin hasn't reached out to FBS conferences. This run might end and we will never get another chance to use momentum like this to get into a FBS conference. We will begin to stagnate and plateau its inevitable playing also ran programs & regional patsies.

So you're still under the impression that the quality of your football program determines an FBS invite? I would have thought all these years of debate would have taught you better.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Wait---you mean Chapo wants NDSU to go FBS?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

yes it helps their conferences Day 1. and sadly its probably a reason they won't invite us as NDSU football would be a top 3 in any G5 conference.

Fargo has 250,000 citizens. media market 115 there are much much worse markets.

Passionate fanbase , good facilities, olympic sports are successful