Page 453 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463503553953 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    So you have no answer. I understand they have said the 2nd tier thing in the past. but everything has changed so incredibly since that time, to pretend that our situation is the same as before is to completely ignore reality. It also ignores the reality that ML said this calendar year that if teams start leaving the FCS, it may be time to start reevaluating our situation. You cant pick ML soundbites you like, and ignore the ones you dont. He said both. I want someone to ask him to simply clarify.

Its wild that you think having the AD address a question about the changing landscape of the division is just too insane and inappropriate that it doesn't even merit a response. lol. Its not "mUh fBs!" to ask a question about the deterioration of the FCS and have ML comment if it concerns him or not.

I know you dont want to go FBS, and that's ok, but all of the endless pearl clutching at the idea that someone should ask a question to the man in charge is pretty ridiculous to me
    Serious question here: since you seem so very passionate about this I would assume you have reached out to Matt directly right?

If so and receive no reply then you would have followed up with appeals to the various media outlets to push it yes? Have you done this? If not then why not give that a go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Some of the zebras are wearing streaming bodycams in the B!G Championship game. Pretty cool views.
    When I first read this quickly, I thought it was streamer cams....maybe JMU can bring up that innovation.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    When I first read this quickly, I thought it was streamer cams....maybe JMU can bring up that innovation.
    Probably shouldn’t give them any ideas.

This turned out to be a single cam mounted on the bill of the umpires hat. Streamed to the control board in real time just like all the other wired cams.

Those views were really interesting I thought. I told Indy in another thread I just might be interested in watching a game with the only cams being on the officiating crew hats.

now NDSU and coaches are begging fans to come on twitter, facebook. just embarassing!

NDSU SHOULD OF GONE FBS in 2015 !!!! ridiculous foresight..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    now NDSU and coaches are begging fans to come on twitter, facebook. just embarassing!

NDSU SHOULD OF GONE FBS in 2015 !!!! ridiculous foresight..
    *should have
    College of Business Alumnus

and should of .. and should have and should've , its clearly obvious at this point.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Seriously, this isn't an FBS thread.
    now it is!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Serious question here: since you seem so very passionate about this I would assume you have reached out to Matt directly right?

If so and receive no reply then you would have followed up with appeals to the various media outlets to push it yes? Have you done this? If not then why not give that a go?

I have reached out to him, with no response. IDK what else I'm supposed to do? be active on twitter? Call into 1660 and ask for an answer from people who dont have the ability to give one? (I've done that 2 or 3 times).

Its just very frustrating to me that we have journalists in the room with him on a near weekly basis who are SAY theyre interested in this question every single week on their radio shows, and then magically forget the question exists when they have an ear from ML
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

I have reached out to him, with no response. IDK what else I'm supposed to do? be active on twitter? Call into 1660 and ask for an answer from people who dont have the ability to give one? (I've done that 2 or 3 times).

Its just very frustrating to me that we have journalists in the room with him on a near weekly basis who are SAY theyre interested in this question every single week on their radio shows, and then magically forget the question exists when they have an ear from ML
    Petition drive?

GoFundMe campaign?

:-)

Have Lakes call his grandma.