Page 1314 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 314814121412641304131213131314131513161324 ... LastLast
Results 13,131 to 13,140 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Being MWC champs and getting #12 auto seed into the CFP playing Florida State or Texas would be the biggest game in NDSU HISTORY Times 10000
    So the people who complain about the FCS playoffs being terrible because"pud" teams get in due to the automatic qualifiers, are thrilled because a G5 team with zero chance to win gets in the big boy playoff?
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

NDSU not getting Seeded is Reason #458 to leave this PUD fuck division!!

LETS GO .. HURRY UP
    So NDSU not being good enough to be seeded is a reason to leave??
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    So the people who complain about the FCS playoffs being terrible because"pud" teams get in due to the automatic qualifiers, are thrilled because a G5 team with zero chance to win gets in the big boy playoff?
    are you serious clark? i just said NDSU in a CFPlayoff game would be bigger than 100+ years of existance combined.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

are you serious clark? i just said NDSU in a CFPlayoff game would be bigger than 100+ years of existance combined.
    Maybe we can print "20XX College Football Playoff Participant" t-shirts too.

Personally the bad AQs do not bother me. It’sthe bad seeding decisions, the regionalization, and the bad at large selections more or less in that order.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Commemorative shirts are stupid anyway, who cares. If that's even an actual consideration in this potential move, then you're part of the problem.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Commemorative shirts are stupid anyway, who cares. If that's even an actual consideration in this potential move, then you're part of the problem.
    I should have made that purple obviously...

I appreciate sarcasm so thick it doesn’t have to be purple, especially on Bisonville.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Seemed obvious
    Don't believe everything you think.

There is room for another banner in the Fargodome with the participant years. If only there was a wall with a garage door we could paint those on.
    It's OK to not be OK.