Page 263 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 1632132532612622632642652733133637631263 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    EVERY SINGLE FACEBOOK/TWITTER post by ESPN, NCAA, ABC, College Sports was DOMINATED by

"Why the hell isnt NDSU FBS?" It was literally every other post on ESPN facebook page.

The WHole Sporting community see's it, why can't our admin?

128 - 8 8 titles.

are we really gonna "trophy chase" for next 10 years and be 250-14 and 16 titles?

Dean is close to retirement and Matt is happy to be here, neither of those 2 have any passion or incentive to move NDSU up and that's sad.
    Their is no viable financial path with our micro tv market. If it's so easy then lay out your plan, no less than 10 single spaced pages, 8 font & no fluff. You are obviously a salesman with all the bs you spew. Put forth your plan, sell it and maybe you will get a life sized statue in front of your stadium.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I've tried. Too many crabs pulling down on the legs in the bucket.. that's all you are.

NDSU deserves better, NDSU can be Bigger than ANY OF YOU can even Imagine!!

Yet here you are....You are satisfied with "longshanks FCS scraps" You're Missing NDSU's God Given Right to a TOP 25 Ranking, to a January 1 Bowl Game! a College Football Playoff when they expand to 8 in 2 years.

NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I've tried. Too many crabs pulling down on the legs in the bucket.. that's all you are.

Yet here you are....You are satisfied with "longshanks FCS scraps" You're Missing NDSU's God Given Right to a TOP 25 Ranking, to a January 1 Bowl Game! a College Football Playoff when they expand to 8 in 2 years.

The important bit here is the “not real life” part.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Whining isn’t equal to trying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Member at the end of braveheart when he gets his guts cut out and yells FBSssssssssss! ?

Lardsin must go!

EVERY SINGLE FACEBOOK/TWITTER post by ESPN, NCAA, ABC, College Sports was DOMINATED by

"Why the hell isnt NDSU FBS?" It was literally every other post on ESPN facebook page.

The WHole Sporting community see's it, why can't our admin?

128 - 8 8 titles.

are we really gonna "trophy chase" for next 10 years and be 250-14 and 16 titles?

Dean is close to retirement and Matt is happy to be here, neither of those 2 have any passion or incentive to move NDSU up and that's sad.
    Why don't you ask them why FBS has a fucking 4 team playoff? Why the fuck does the FBS want a bunch of stupid ass bowls with participation trophies rather then a real playoff system??

My personal favorite was some dumbass saying how App State has moved up to FBS and regularly dominates the Sunbelch conference. Big fucking deal nobody fucking hears a god damn thing about App State anymore and nobody fucking cares either!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    The important bit here is the “not real life” part.
    Nah... Let him go.. I used to find it annoying but his material is starting to get more entertaining.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't think anybody has ever disputed that this program is good enough to go FBS. I'd love to see it. There is a good chance attendance is going to continue to drop off because interesting games have been very few and far between. The students have stopped coming. The atmosphere isn't what it once was. How many people want to pay $40+ per ticket to watch thrashing after thrashing? This problem is only going to get worse if this team gets as good as we all expect it to after this "rebuilding" year.

That said, I have yet to hear a viable plan. People like to pull ideas and numbers out of their butts. Show me how you will get it to work with a stadium, finances, state support, and conference. I've asked this several times and have yet to hear that. Until then, you're just pissing in the wind.

Mountain West signs $270 million 6 year TV deal .
    Beginning with the 2020 season, CBS Sports will have rights to Boise State away games and*Fox*will own the rights to the Broncos’ home games. Games could air on CBS, Fox, CBS Sports Network, FS1 or FS2.

Boise State football has appeared on an ESPN-affiliated channel 119 times since 1999. The Broncos likely won’t be on ESPN at least until a potential bowl game in 2020, because*the only nonconference road game is at Marshall, whose conference doesn’t have a deal with ESPN, either.

The contract is for six years, and Mountain West Commissioner Craig Thompson said it’s worth $270 million, but he declined to break down how the money will be distributed to the conference’s 11 full-time members (Hawaii is a football-only member). Boise State will continue to receive the same additional revenue it received in the previous deal, Thompson said.

so those of you who say NDSU needs to add $10 mil/year well. heres $6 mil/year
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Mountain West signs $270 million 6 year TV deal .
    Beginning with the 2020 season, CBS Sports will have rights to Boise State away games and*Fox*will own the rights to the Broncos’ home games. Games could air on CBS, Fox, CBS Sports Network, FS1 or FS2.

Boise State football has appeared on an ESPN-affiliated channel 119 times since 1999. The Broncos likely won’t be on ESPN at least until a potential bowl game in 2020, because*the only nonconference road game is at Marshall, whose conference doesn’t have a deal with ESPN, either.

The contract is for six years, and Mountain West Commissioner Craig Thompson said it’s worth $270 million, but he declined to break down how the money will be distributed to the conference’s 11 full-time members (Hawaii is a football-only member). Boise State will continue to receive the same additional revenue it received in the previous deal, Thompson said.

so those of you who say NDSU needs to add $10 mil/year well. heres $6 mil/year
    Has the MWC offered to give NDSU 6 mill to join? NO. They arent cutting up their piece of the pie. Now go back to waving your unmagic wand and try to pull the rabblt out of the hat again.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."