Page 297 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 1972472872952962972982993073473977971297 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    You must be new here.
    Yeah I am. Would have been here sooner but my account activation took forever. Heck the thread i wanted to report to management is gone. Lucky for you Matt larson. I'm going to get this bob touched up and head straight over to bresciani's place.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    oh snap.. i thought that was Kevin... its just his bitch ass wife Karen. goto bed honey... but make some sandwiches for tomorrow first.. and do the dishes
    I came for Kevin but now am pretty turned on by this ndsusr fellow. Got me all hot in that Carson Wentz thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I came for Kevin but now am pretty turned on by this ndsusr fellow. Got me all hot in that Carson Wentz thread.
    Yeah but, given your screen name can you show a really nice hissy fit? C'mon, tho down!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Yeah I am. Would have been here sooner but my account activation took forever. Heck the thread i wanted to report to management is gone. Lucky for you Matt larson. I'm going to get this bob touched up and head straight over to bresciani's place.
    I’d say this is another Lakes alias, but there way too much punctuation and complete sentences. You check out. Now, don’t screw it up.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I’d say this is another Lakes alias, but there way too much punctuation and complete sentences. You check out. Now, don’t screw it up.
    However heshe couldn’t spell the AD’s name right. Hmmm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last 8 Months of NDSU staying in PUD FcS Recap:

Lose start RB to LSU
    Lose Fall Football League due to Pud league/members
    Lose Dillon Radunz senior year
    Lose Trey Lance final 3 years
    Lose Adam Cofield for FBS dreams.
    Lose fans due to SJW moves that were allowed
    Lose fans due to Bison Fatigue or No Competition and Playing Down a Level and not FBS.

Get NDSU into the Dam Mountain West or CUSA ASAP and put a shot into the arms of this fanbase.. I guarantee it!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I think the biggest loss is you spending all your time thinking about this when you could be curing cancer.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    I think the biggest loss is you spending all your time thinking about this when you could be curing cancer.
    or thinking how Coastal Carolina is on ESPN right now beating Louisville and we are here stroking our puds.

NDSU 35 Coastal Carolina 7 last time
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    or thinking how Coastal Carolina is on ESPN right now beating Louisville and we are here stroking our puds.

NDSU 35 Coastal Carolina 7 last time
    Say what?

https://gobison.com/sports/football/...university/321

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

I wonder if there is a chance that scholarships are cut in DI football due to all of the coming financial difficulties? I'm not talking about Ohio State and Alabama here....but most below the P5. I don't want it to happen, but I fear that it could. If the UofM is cutting whole sports, I can't see how smaller DI survives in the current state. The irony of cost of attendance, player likeness or whatever it's called and all the transfering were all perceived as good for athletes but I fear what we'll end up with is a collapse and actually fewer opportunities for athletes in the end. I really hope not but I just don't see how the numbers work. Many people don't think spring fb will happen (I personally have no idea). If not and possibly if so....who pays for all of this? Especially with so many pissed off donors now. I had a friend call today and mention the name of a significant sponsor who's customer's are not happy with what went down. We talked about our entertainment dollar and if this was still a good spend of it. We weren't sure and discussed the vacations we could take instead (yes, I've been vacationing....deal with it).

The only good I can see coming out of all of this is DI blowing up so that NDSU could be at the 2nd level...whatever that looks like. Otherwise, I'm sort of meh on the whole thing. I could not have imagined speaking those words 3 years ago.

Sort of a rambling stream of conciousness, so apologies.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!