Page 242 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 1421922322402412422432442522923427421242 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: NDSU American Athletic Conference?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I like it Slick! If they want to keep their precious bowls a 24 team FBS playoff could be played over 22 bowl games in 4 weekends to get down to the championship game. They could even keep their New Years Six games separate and just select them from teams already eliminated in the playoffs.
    Money money money money, money! (U know the tune)-------i dont see anyway moving half of the fbs teams down a level makes anybody MORE money, if that did ever happen I'd say most of them would just drop football at that point

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

STOP, let's give this a rest! PLEASE. All opinions are respected for sure, but please step back and take a deep breath, please. We are on the verge of a consecutive win record in the FCS, let's do it this Saturday vs SIU!! Winning will be sweet!!!!!! And let's enjoy the upcoming holiday season with good friends and family! Enjoy BISON FOOTBALL!!! We have something here! It is huge!!!! Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79XG5qim7mc
    Last edited by bisoneer; 11-22-2019 at 02:58 AM.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    STOP, let's give this a rest! PLEASE. All opinions are respected for sure, but please step back and take a deep breath, please. We are on the verge of a consecutive win record in the FCS, let's do it. And let's enjoy the upcoming holiday season with good friend and family! Thanks.
    Agreed—I’m down!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

STOP, let's give this a rest! PLEASE. All opinions are respected for sure, but please step back and take a deep breath, please. We are on the verge of a consecutive win record in the FCS, let's do it. And let's enjoy the upcoming holiday season with good friend and family! Thanks.
    I can go for that... but if we blow through the playoffs.. dont be surprised if its the only topic of conversation in the offseason.. especially with a loaded team returning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    I can go for that... but if we blow through the playoffs.. dont be surprised if its the only topic of conversation in the offseason.. especially with a loaded team returning!!!
    Okay sounds good bye

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I like it Slick! If they want to keep their precious bowls a 24 team FBS playoff could be played over 22 bowl games in 4 weekends to get down to the championship game. They could even keep their New Years Six games separate and just select them from teams already eliminated in the playoffs.
    That would never happen. Fans of the teams would not travel to 3 or 4 different locations on a playoff run. It's hard enough now with a difference championship game and a bowl game or 2 playoff games.

If the playoffs expand much further they are going to have to go to hosted sites for the first couple rounds. Once that happens the bowls will go away. The teams that don't make an expanded playoff beyond 8 teams will see even less value in bowl games and the main bowls will not host the 3rd or 4th place teams from a conference.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    That would never happen. Fans of the teams would not travel to 3 or 4 different locations on a playoff run. It's hard enough now with a difference championship game and a bowl game or 2 playoff games.

If the playoffs expand much further they are going to have to go to hosted sites for the first couple rounds. Once that happens the bowls will go away. The teams that don't make an expanded playoff beyond 8 teams will see even less value in bowl games and the main bowls will not host the 3rd or 4th place teams from a conference.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Oh, I know it will never happen but I don't necessarily buy that it wouldn't happen because of travel.

Most lower-mid tier bowls are horribly attended now anyway. This would never happen because it would wreck the traditional system of a bowl game being the season finale and it would cut the opportunities for about 40 teams to get their warm fuzzies by competing in a bowl game for getting their 6 wins or more.

If the playoffs are ever expanded I'd agree that it's far more likely to be campus sites hosting in the expanded rounds than more neutral site bowl games being rolled into it.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Let's give this discussion a rest PLEASE! Your opinions are all respected. But let us not distract the team and players from their goal of a championship and a consecutive win record! Let's enjoy it now and be quiet so it can happen. You are all intelligent and no harms no fouls hopefully between any of you. Enjoy your TEAM, THE MIGHTY BISON, the power of the Herd is the BISON and the Power of the Bison is the Herd!!!! That means all of us!

Last edited by bisoneer; 11-22-2019 at 03:33 AM.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Let's give this discussion a rest PLEASE! Your opinions are all respected. But let us not distract the team and players from their goal of a championship and a consecutive win record! Let's enjoy it now and be quiet so it can happen. You are all intelligent and no harms no fouls hopefully between any of you. Enjoy your TEAM, THE MIGHTY BISON, the power of the Heard is the BISON and the Power of the Bison is the Heard!!!! That means all of us!

I’m in on this. What a great, yet unexpected year. I follow other FCS message boards, and those that are in or close to in on playoffs are pumped and excited.

The really only downer threads here are from the FBS now/Fatigue posters, and we know what who geniuses of those threads is. No more clicks/replies to them please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I don't see guns to anyone heads to
    A) read a thread where an article had NDSU on it
    B) reply to a thread.

NDSU is mentioned in this article.
    the fatigue thread is about lack of buzz w NDSU
    FBS better thread is strictly for FBS.

it's not that hard. sorry.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?