Page 1056 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 565569561006104610541055105610571058106611061156 ... LastLast
Results 10,551 to 10,560 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    #PrepareTheyself

Best ad campaign since "Scream Yellow"
    Hell yea let's go
    College of Business Alumnus

I see 0 movement (per usual) from our Stony Brook team ....... they just want to hold onto this for as long as they can milk it. They got handed this to them and it shows. pathetic.

the fact is that YOU CAN BE IN THE CFP SYSTEM as a G5 GUARANTEED TEAM and these dip$hits won't even give NDSU football that chance.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I see 0 movement (per usual) from our Stony Brook team ....... they just want to hold onto this for as long as they can milk it. They got handed this to them and it shows. pathetic.

the fact is that YOU CAN BE IN THE CFP SYSTEM as a G5 GUARANTEED TEAM and these dip$hits won't even give NDSU football that chance.
    It is pretty much zero movement everywhere. It is likely that nothing happens before the Pac 10 gets things figured out. I am unconvinced much will happen after either.

I've moved on. It's liberating. Let me know the next time we're FCS champs. That's adorable when we do that.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    I've moved on. It's liberating. Let me know the next time we're FCS champs. That's adorable when we do that.
    so has alot of this fanbase. it used to be rabid, talk of the town, what are you doing friday night before the game, where we going after the win. Either we Step Up, or continue the slide unfortunately.
    2009-2019 was Prime Time NDSU football frenzy!

so has alot of this fanbase. it used to be rabid, talk of the town, what are you doing friday night before the game, where we going after the win. Either we Step Up, or continue the slide unfortunately.
    2009-2019 was Prime Time NDSU football frenzy!
    You don't care about Fargo... its in North Dakota. Why do you care what the talk of the town is?

answered the question immaculately
    No not at all what does the state gain
    What do I as a taxpayer gain?
    What’s fargos roi
    None of what you stated garners me anything
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    No not at all what does the state gain
    What do I as a taxpayer gain?
    What’s fargos roi
    None of what you stated garners me anything
    These strike me as odd questions. Going FBS should have nothing to do with the state, taxpayers, fargo, etc.

Now, if ND or Fargo or taxpayers were footing the bill for the extra funding required then I could understand the question. The reality is however that athletics gets very little funding from either.

NDSU however does have a pretty good ROI for Fargo and the state of ND but that is more academics related.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUguy View Post
    These strike me as odd questions. Going FBS should have nothing to do with the state, taxpayers, fargo, etc.

Now, if ND or Fargo or taxpayers were footing the bill for the extra funding required then I could understand the question. The reality is however that athletics gets very little funding from either.

NDSU however does have a pretty good ROI for Fargo and the state of ND but that is more academics related.
    Eh, pretty good shot ND and Fargo would be the ones footing the bill. To go FBS and succeed there, we probably need a new place to play. NDSU probably ain't building a new football venue without one or both the city and state. ND taxpayers and student fees pay for millions in the athletic budget.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUguy View Post

Exactly^^^^
    not to mention more marketing/advertising/exposure to attract tourists and businesses which would impact the states bottom line.

NDSU going FBS saves NDSU athletics. period. otherwise the slow bleed out is gonna be depressing