Page 1092 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 925929921042108210901091109210931094110211421192 ... LastLast
Results 10,911 to 10,920 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Pump it up eh

Lardsin must go!

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So telling them publically is better than telling them in private?????
    Comments like this only shows how little he knows. Everyone involved in college athletics is very aware of NDSU and the quality of the program. I once spoke with the director of operations for a major college program. I asked him if they would ever schedule NDSU. He said, "no, we might lose." I've volunteered at several NCAA basketball tournaments meeting coaches and administrators from major schools and conferences. The fact I went to NDSU often comes up, and they are very aware. I've met several current and former NFL players and officials. They are all very aware of the success of NDSU athletic programs.

Any public announcement is only to appease fans. These conversations are generally done in private. College administrators and conference leadership is a small group. They know each other well.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

The only reason anyone knows about ndsu is because of pumping up.

Only one man capable of pumping it up eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    These conversations are generally done in private. College administrators and conference leadership is a small group.
    And they behave like ducks: When they seem quiet on the surface things are churning underneath.

We should thank him every time he posts that his pumping up has kept ndsu from becoming an online clown college in Hoople eh

Lardsin must go!

No sports besides row day oh clown eh

Lardsin must go!

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Comments like this only shows how little he knows. Everyone involved in college athletics is very aware of NDSU and the quality of the program. I once spoke with the director of operations for a major college program. I asked him if they would ever schedule NDSU. He said, "no, we might lose." I've volunteered at several NCAA basketball tournaments meeting coaches and administrators from major schools and conferences. The fact I went to NDSU often comes up, and they are very aware. I've met several current and former NFL players and officials. They are all very aware of the success of NDSU athletic programs.

Any public announcement is only to appease fans. These conversations are generally done in private. College administrators and conference leadership is a small group. They know each other well.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Anyone with a hint of common sense should know this. Unbelievable that you actually have to spell it out like that.
    I'd wreck your Momma to win.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So telling them publically is better than telling them in private?????
    yes! then the Public knows and the conference would be thinking "well they said they want in, if we say NO, then everyone will see that" gotta keep the pressure on them.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Anyone with a hint of common sense should know this. Unbelievable that you actually have to spell it out like that.
    I mean it's just as unbelievable that you're still getting shocked by Lakes' stupidity after all these years lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yes! then the Public knows and the conference would be thinking "well they said they want in, if we say NO, then everyone will see that" gotta keep the pressure on them.
    Pressure on who?