Page 317 of 319 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319 LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3185

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

  1. #3161
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    6,850

    Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

    I can see K State getting recruits over us, that makes sense but Wyoming?? I know we have beaten them head to head in recruiting multiple times and I think I remember once they beat us 2-3 years ago.

    My point was more about Chapo crying over how Wyoming is such a better school/destination/whatever simply because they are FBS. Just a dumb argument because Wyoming is the last school to hold up as an FBS icon. Good grief.

  2. #3162
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    15,871
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I can see K State getting recruits over us, that makes sense but Wyoming?? I know we have beaten them head to head in recruiting multiple times and I think I remember once they beat us 2-3 years ago.

    My point was more about Chapo crying over how Wyoming is such a better school/destination/whatever simply because they are FBS. Just a dumb argument because Wyoming is the last school to hold up as an FBS icon. Good grief.
    yet nationally they are perceived higher simply because of the FBS designation, just like all MWC, MAC teams.


    Wyoming 2019 Alone got 3 recruits that NDSU Offered!

    Enrollees (3)

    Devonne Harris
    Devonne Harris Big Lake Senior (Big Lake, MN)
    6-4 / 220
    0.7942
    NA 137 11


    Latrell Bible
    Latrell Bible Washburn (Minneapolis, MN)
    6-3 / 245
    0.7902
    NA 169 12

    Treyton Welch
    Treyton Welch Buffalo Senior (Buffalo, MN)
    6-3 / 204
    0.7831
    NA 386 15
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  3. #3163
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    15,871
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

    Plus Wyoming has THIS Picture:

    https://twitter.com/ghaugii7/status/...869139968?s=20

    15 NFL players.
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  4. #3164
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,577

    Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yet nationally they are perceived higher simply because of the FBS designation, just like all MWC, MAC teams.


    Wyoming 2019 Alone got 3 recruits that NDSU Offered!

    Enrollees (3)

    Devonne Harris
    Devonne Harris Big Lake Senior (Big Lake, MN)
    6-4 / 220
    0.7942
    NA 137 11


    Latrell Bible
    Latrell Bible Washburn (Minneapolis, MN)
    6-3 / 245
    0.7902
    NA 169 12

    Treyton Welch
    Treyton Welch Buffalo Senior (Buffalo, MN)
    6-3 / 204
    0.7831
    NA 386 15
    Sigh......I don’t remember NDSU offering Devonne Harris and Latrell Bible.
    247 does not show 2019 NDSU offers for Harris and Bible......

    Treyton Welch was a June summer camp offer for the Bison.
    Along his recruiting path it became apparent he was desperate to go FBS so NDSU went other directions. Congrats to him on getting to FBS Laramie. (Wyoming was his only FBS offer)

  5. #3165
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    15,871
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

    go under Wyoming 247 board then

    well. FBS talk. will Dixie State and Tartelon St go FBS before NDSU....???

    “The long-term goal of the league is to elevate the WAC back to FBS football later this decade.”
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  6. #3166
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,577

    Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    go under Wyoming 247 board then

    well. FBS talk. will Dixie State and Tartelon St go FBS before NDSU....???

    “The long-term goal of the league is to elevate the WAC back to FBS football later this decade.”
    That was from the Wyoming 247 board.
    Your Wyoming/Kansas State subsidizing conspiracy theory against NDSU......
    It isn’t just them. Don’t forget Iowa with Coach Polasek and Iowa State with, well, there must be someone from Fargo there as they recruit up north now.

    But regarding the WAC part of your post, good work finding that!
    That means there is another viable path for NDSU to the FBS ranks!!!
    The WAC needs at least one more football playing team, and might be willing to take more than one (SDSU?).
    Let’s gooooo! Pump it upppp!
    You need to be everywhere to get this done. The WAC and its team boards, everywhere! Facebook, Twitter, Google, everywhere! If the phone call is just made, this could happen. Then the Bison FBS football schedule will be easy to complete. If Georgia Southern & Appy & Coastal can do it, why not NDSU and the WAC!!! Step it up!

  7. #3167
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Centralia, ND
    Posts
    18,763

    Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    that was from the wyoming 247 board.
    Your wyoming/kansas state subsidizing conspiracy theory against ndsu......
    It isnít just them. Donít forget iowa with coach polasek and iowa state with, well, there must be someone from fargo there as they recruit up north now.

    But regarding the wac part of your post, good work finding that!
    That means there is another viable path for ndsu to the fbs ranks!!!
    The wac needs at least one more football playing team, and might be willing to take more than one (sdsu?).
    Letís gooooo! Pump it upppp!
    You need to be everywhere to get this done. The wac and its team boards, everywhere! Facebook, twitter, google, everywhere! If the phone call is just made, this could happen. Then the bison fbs football schedule will be easy to complete. If georgia southern & appy & coastal can do it, why not ndsu and the wac!!! Step it up!
    wac attaaaaaaccckkkk!!!!!!!
    Proud member of TOHBTC. Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved



  8. #3168
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    15,871
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

    Yea Wac Attack ain't happening with the Southland teams crashing that party.

    Mountain West is for the Best!
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  9. #3169
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Why? Do you have a warrant?
    Posts
    3,538

    Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

    Alabama is very good at scoring the football
    College of Business Alumnus

  10. #3170
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    15,871
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

    did matt Larson actually say something about FBS? today?
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •