Page 1362 of 1362 FirstFirst ... 362862126213121352136013611362
Results 13,611 to 13,620 of 13620

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I have no idea if Clemson is in the MSA or the CSA. I just know it is only 30'ish miles from Greenville and Greenville County has a population of 558,000.
    It should be in both....I believe the MSA's are nested within the CSA's....there are five MSA's inside the G-S-A CSA.....

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I have no idea if Clemson is in the MSA or the CSA. I just know it is only 30'ish miles from Greenville and Greenville County has a population of 558,000.
    It doesn't really matter I was trying to rebut the idea Clemson is a little hick town. The region is huge.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by taper View Post
    Census Bureau also says Casselton, Kindred, and Barnesville are part of the FM metro.
    Wekl they are in Cass and Clay county. Difference is the 10 counties around Clemson are densely populated. FM Metro is surrounded by farmland

How many counties are in the Twin Cities metro? Hint its more than 10

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It doesn't really matter I was trying to rebut the idea Clemson is a little hick town. The region is huge.
    FYT Town and region are different. Just saying. With a population of 17k doesnt scream big.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

NI4NI is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Point is, neither NDSU or SDSU bring enough current viewership to add much television rights value.

OK.
    El Chapo, you are one stupid sonofabitch.
    I was one of the VERY DAMN FEW saying to allow you back on here.
    And you've neg repped me twice in a week because you disagree with me? Everyone else is right...you're just a fucking tool.

And don't forget to neg rep me for this post too you dillweed.

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    OK.
    And you've neg repped me twice in a week because you disagree with me? Everyone else is right...you're just a fucking tool.

He lives for this.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

OK.

I positive repped you

Point is, neither NDSU or SDSU bring enough current viewership to add much television rights value.
    Compared to who in the G5? We get better ratings than your average MAC, Conference USA or Sunbelt team right now vs FCS competition

Thanks brother.
    What is the point of a forum if you can't have different opinions?

taper is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Compared to who in the G5? We get better ratings than your average MAC, Conference USA or Sunbelt team right now vs FCS competition
    Which is why we get $2M a year while MAC gets $670k, CUSA $750k, and Sunbelt an undisclosed sum greater than their previous $100k.