Page 795 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 2956957457857937947957967978058458951295 ... LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,950 of 13494

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    SKOL Vikings!
    Valley Vikings don’t say pussy shit like that do they? I hope not. I like those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by taper View Post
    So you agree that history matters. That's a good step. Don't for a second think I'm against FBS, I've said over and over what I think it'll take and what I'll support. The fact that I want what's best for NDSU instead of what's best for my ego seems to fall on deaf ears.
    me and 10,000-20,000 NDSU fans would want FBS over fcs and the boredom it has become.
    look at all the tickets trying to be sold in the secondary market.

there is a HUGE segment of FARGO people and REGIONAL people that have completely given up on NDSU football. WE NEED THOSE BANDWAGON TYPES>

We need to keep the HYPE going. but you can't HYPE up any NDSU games anymore, sorry that's reality.

the SPARK that is needed for a 151-12 team is a MOVE UP TO FBS> period. end of story, else we are just gonna die a slow death.

250,000 population within 15 miles of Fargo now, there should be a SOLID 150,000 NDSU FANBASE or MORE
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Geographic rivals and money rule college athletics.
    Not anymore. Money is about the only rule now days.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    me and 10,000-20,000 NDSU fans would want FBS over fcs and the boredom it has become.

there is a HUGE segment of FARGO people and REGIONAL people that have completely given up on NDSU football. WE NEED THOSE BANDWAGON TYPES>

We need to keep the HYPE going. but you can't HYPE up any NDSU games anymore, sorry that's reality.

the SPARK that is needed for a 151-12 team is a MOVE UP TO FBS> period. end of story, else we are just gonna die a slow death.

250,000 population within 15 miles of Fargo now, there should be a SOLID 150,000 NDSU FANBASE or MORE
    I would like to see the ESPN+ stats for new subscribers that noted “Ndsu bison” 7 years ago or whatever when they first got that deal.

Was still new enough that it asked me “why are you signing up for ESPN+ back then.

And that’s what I put down.

I don't give a single damn about a regional partner, SDSU has no football ambition at all and UND is a hockey school. They want to be small time which is fine, our athletic vision is not going to allign with them. It is time to accept and embrace that reality, there is no point in waiting for them.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I don't give a single damn about a regional partner, SDSU has no football ambition at all and UND is a hockey school. They want to be small time which is fine, our athletic vision is not going to allign with them. It is time to accept and embrace that reality, there is no point in waiting for them.
    What kinda gum bro?

THIS allll of THIS.

the ADMIN needs to realize this sooner rather than later.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There's a chance it could regardless. MWC, probably not. Any other conference - no clue how that's going to move the meter with a large portion of fans (such as the generation not on bville).
    I think that's the debate, what is realistic and worthwhile.

Almost everyone would be on board with MWC, and there's a real chance PAC takes a couple of those schools later this year.

I'm fine with AAC, SBC, MAC also, though think MAC would feel like a lateral move, and might not create the same excitement or fan base growth.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There’s not a single conference we move to that’ll bring regular season atmospheres like SDSU. Book it.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

250k and a huge portion cant stand NDSU or it’s fanbase.

You have witnessed the glory days of NDSU football.

20 year season ticket holder. Still love the bison but even if they were B12 it’s getting more and more difficult to not sit in a garage drinking beer with zero travel, etc. can barely give my tickets away anymore so you’re right about that.

Whoops.