Page 790 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 2906907407807887897907917928008408901290 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,900 of 13493

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by MWC View Post
    If you are going full on performance art, you can't do the same old polka even with your interpretive dance mambo..You have to change the script..You can do this..Spread your wings young Padawan. You can find new streams to finesse with a palate of wondrous word trees. You are so close but you keep digging up the same tapped out mine.
    So…. This is the correct answer.

It’s a pretty mindfuck thing. Like Banksy only not a faggot.

I’m like this guy who is street performance acting like a guy named

AUGUST GREENE (and any other derivative thereof per enforceable TM)

And AUGUST is doing this reality show like a psychopath in his head right? And his main character overall is to convince these idiot people that he is Jesus Christ himself. And to do it, he must perfect every role and walk in every shoe…. But oddly enough. AUGUST himself was the last path Jesus had to walk to be complete and ALL KNOWING in a literal way through all of August’s sinning and blasphemy…. And august is actually like this kid from a small town Methodist church that got like upset they started promoting the gays preaching as if not a sin. Like it was GOOD BEHAVIOR. And he was like fuck it. Now I don’t know who to trust.

But he always trusted jesus. And Jesus made him a REALLY good fucking actor. And he believes in his heart that he is preaching the way Jesus is teaching him to (psycho right?)

And if Jesus is with him…. Fuck EVERYTHING else.

So kind of a concept of mine ya know?

How you guys like it so far?

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    Alright... figured out a solution for us to move up, get a great media contract, solve the NIL puzzle and be (possibly) independent (at least at first):

First we need to openly declare our desire to move up. Make a BUNCH of noise about it. As conferences decline our offer (and they will) just get more and more brazen. Call them out for not being fair or scared of the Bison. This should generate media attention.
    Second we need to get on every network and lay out an open challenge to any G5 school in the country. Tell them we'll kick their asses with 22 less full scholarships. Nonstop media blitz.
    Third since we likely won't get many/any takers to this point we again make noise to the media. At this point we start pitching the idea of going independent and pitch the idea for a TV series on our unlikely path to the FBS and independence AND grant them media rights to our games once we successfully petition to join the FBS ranks. Pitch it to Netflix, Amazon, Peacock, Discovery... whoever will listen and let them hit up our athletes with NIL deals to promote the show.
    Fourth now that we are FBS and have a great media deal, it should be much easier to attract schools to play and possibly even open doors for invites from other G5 conferences.
    Fifth ????
    Sixth Profit

Purple? Obviously, but maybe kinda not? I mean, it's not much crazier than some of the other scenarios I've seen thrown around in this thread.
    Fuck you. This is copy paste. Give me some fucking credit. This was 3+ years ago I said this. Before we did big 12 as part of the ac/dc gag maybe?

But yes. I agree.

[emoji8]

And he kinda weirdly hates “Catholics” and atheists about the same. But loves them too.

And he fucking loves NDSU FOOTBALL

and is pissed people treat them like a cute puppy.

Motherfucking wolf shirts for a reason brothers.

But ultimately he’s like a SHEEP in WOLF’s clothing.

Jesus style bros.

And fuck Notre dame.

And the Jesus “character” is hoping this time they won’t kill him, and he still isn’t sinning because he is “acting”…. [emoji6]

Is good acting a sin?

Lol

Maybe he is the Antichrist? That’s part of it too- ya know?

Once dum dums start believing him. Lol

&&&$$$$$$$

Just like Joel Osteen! Wowza!

Huh? Is money like a sin??

Tune in to find out!!! Lol

It’s not tv. It’s not social media. It’s not even HBO BROS…

It’s Bisonville. TM

Thanks for that social media part yesterday there scott.

Finally. A tv pastor with good fucking music.

Like pantera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk