Page 196 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 961461861941951961971982062462966961196 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU American Athletic Conference?

Oh I know just stating that filling the dome for playoff games is hard enough let alone throwing out a need for a stadium with a seating capacity of 30-40k.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    you had me until the big tech comment lol- they only provide the most services for the most people at the lowest price point and have increased the standard of living exponentially around the world for literally billions of people- but yes- lets PUNISH those companies for innovating- THAT'LL SHOW EM!

but yes- the P5 definitely has a monopoly and should do a much larger playoff. couldnt agree more
    Dont forget the dirty tricks they play messing with our privacy, manipulating searches & news etc. Dont act like big tech are a bunch of angels.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    there will be empty seats if we dont get und or sdsu in the first 2 rounds.. no one is gonna go watch an exhibition game with furman or some such thing that will be over by halftime.
    Playing a team we havent in the past always draws interest.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    45k? Ummm... That's probably not going to be filled anytime in the near future, even with FBS teams coming to play. 25 to 30k would be big enough I'd assume.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Fargodome wasn’t filled completely when it first opened. 45k is on the way high end. There would be absolutely no point to building a new stadium at 25,000. Fargodome more than serves its purpose if that’s the only opportunity loss. 50% more seats at least or else we’ll never have a new stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    People still believe success matters when it comes to an FBS invite. It's 99.99% tv/streaming viewership you can bring.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I wonder what the NDSU streaming numbers are. I wouldn’t release them if I was espn.

Negotiated a sweet deal at $0 cost of content in return for exposure. Then put content behind a $5/mo paywall.

Bet the viewership is better than most would think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Approach the Big 12 (ten team fb conference) about adding NDSU, SDSU and having two, six team divisions, Big 12 North and Big 12 South, Similar to the Big 10.
    Read AC/DC and big 12 rumors thread much?

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    I sure hope, for our own selfish reasons, Oregon makes it into the playoff. And to win it all would obviously be even better. To get the opportunity to play the defending FBS National Champs? Should we both win out, Champion vs. Champion!!
    Yeah, but Oregon lost everyone

Overlooked them

No win game

Worst Oregon team ever

Bad luck uniform combo

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    45k? Ummm... That's probably not going to be filled anytime in the near future, even with FBS teams coming to play. 25 to 30k would be big enough I'd assume.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Indoors or out? Outdoors we are going to lose people.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

It would almost positively be an indoor stadium otherwise we’ll look like SDSU and not the warm SDSU. I’m telling you an enclosed version of the Saskatchewan Roughriders Mosaic Stadium is the ticket. If I had enough knowledge on finding a rendering of it and was able to share I would. 33,350 with and expandable 40k option.
    Last edited by 23Bison; 11-16-2019 at 02:35 AM.

CB6A8BC5-5CFF-4C3A-AB2E-3940AB78D1EF.jpg I can’t find the enclosed one but will continue to look. Cost was $278mill without being enclosed and I do believe that was in US currency.