Page 1343 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 34384312431293133313411342134313441345 ... LastLast
Results 13,421 to 13,430 of 13493

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

NI4NI is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Union Home Mortgage Gasparilla Bowl!
    We'd beat either team.

Quote Originally Posted by MWC View Post
    It takes 9 votes for the MW to reduce or eliminate the exit fees. It takes 9 votes to dissolve the MW altogether. It seems quite unlikely that schools who are not invited to the Pac 2 will vote for either thing. That doesn't mean that 5 or 6 teams won't leave but it will be very costly to do so.

OSU and Wazzu are in very small markets and the new Pac would be considered as a non power conference with a small tv or streaming deal.

However, let's say they take 6 schools willing to pay the the exit fees. That would leave 6 who would add at least 3 or 4 schools. That could be your opening.

If the Pac 2 takes 9 or 10 MW schools and the conference folds up, the remaining 2 or 3 schools would likely look to CUSA or independence.
    Is the “rebuild in 2 years” not an obvious allusion to the MW’s exit fees? As in, they aren’t taking everyone and those that do will wait for the fee to be reduced?
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Is the “rebuild in 2 years” not an obvious allusion to the MW’s exit fees? As in, they aren’t taking everyone and those that do will wait for the fee to be reduced?
    It takes 9 votes to reduce the fee. Unless there is a vote to change the fee it will remain 17 million with 2 or more years notice..34 million with 1 year's notice..To get around that they could invite 9 MW members who would then vote to eliminate the exit fees altogether.

The 2 years is the grace period the NCAA allows a conference to have less than 7 members. I think the Pac 2 is looking to get more revenue from the Pac assets, split just 2 ways.

And thanks guys for my "Red" designation..I never win anything..

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    He’s talking about all your neg rep.
    I turned him back green and he's red again now! I'd like to know the details of what this guy did eh.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I admit that one went over my head..But well played, I guess.
    You have a red bar by your name. Usually not a good sign. Supposed to be green.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    You have a red bar by your name. Usually not a good sign. Supposed to be green.
    I don’t think I’ve ever repped him. I’m still not sure why he’s here…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

It takes 9 votes to reduce the fee. Unless there is a vote to change the fee it will remain 17 million with 2 or more years notice..34 million with 1 year's notice..To get around that they could invite 9 MW members who would then vote to eliminate the exit fees altogether.

The 2 years is the grace period the NCAA allows a conference to have less than 7 members. I think the Pac 2 is looking to get more revenue from the Pac assets, split just 2 ways.

We can take care of that. There. I appreciate what you bring to the table.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

..I never win anything..
    Wtf bro? You guys ran TCU out of the gym tonight. In the Diamond Head classic in Honolulu, nonetheless. wolfpack 11-1

NDSU/SDSU/MSU/UM in the same FBS conference. That's all I ask. I don’t care which one. Get that game every year in Missoula/Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Wtf bro? You guys ran TCU out of the gym tonight. In the Diamond Head classic in Honolulu, nonetheless. wolfpack 11-1

NDSU/SDSU/MSU/UM in the same FBS conference. That's all I ask. I don’t care which one. Get that game every year in Missoula/Fargo
    That is a really nice win for sure!!

Right. They’re waiting two years to pay $17M instead of $34M.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*