Page 543 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 434434935335415425435445455535936431043 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Most POTUs are placeholders. Their prime directive is "don’t fuck it up". ...

... Taking NDSU to FBS is chock full of risk. Damn scary risk, at that. Risk that he wasn’t willing to take ...

But why wouldn’t he be complacent? ... Avoid the risk. Let the next guy deal with it. This approach works great because it only becomes an issue after the fact, ... odds are good you’ll have moved on by then.

That is one of the best narrative summaries of the majority of senior academic administrators' modus operandi I've seen.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Dudes! Unfortunately I had to go to a funeral for a former Bison assistant athletic trainers father today.

The good news is a former player told me he hung out with Kramer a few months ago and discussed going fbs. Kramer was onboard eh. Sweet. This former player still lifts weights like he was playing Bison football so I now the talks with Kramer were legit. Oh yeah and guess what he thanked me again for telling him when he was a sixth grader to stick with wrestling and not play basketball. Not the first time he's told me that. Credits his ndsu football career to wrestling. Funny thing is I was a senior and don't remember doing it. Not the first time he's told me that either. Good to see the boys just wish it was under different circumstances. Former assistant athletic trainer now trains military in Fort Collins!!! Says it's way better then college because it's 40 hrs a week and then head home.

Lardsin must go!

Murray freakin state should push your needle to FBS.

ONCE again Mcfooly tweeting MY Posts From 5+ years ago on here about a new stadium. embarrassing dude. we are way beyond your 12 IQ

NDSU needs to get moving. President Cook needs to force Matt Larson to get off his ass or get out the door back to the sissy east coast
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

ONCE again Mcfooly tweeting MY Posts From 5+ years ago on here about a new stadium. embarrassing dude. we are way beyond your 12 IQ

NDSU needs to get moving. President Cook needs to force Matt Larson to get off his ass or get out the door back to the sissy east coast
    Why would you fire the AD when its the president who makes these decisions? Serious question. You're not the only one on here who can't seem to grasp this fundamental distinction.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Why would you fire the AD when its the president who makes these decisions? Serious question. You're not the only one on here who can't seem to grasp this fundamental distinction.
    Maybe because some of us can't figure out what the fuck Matty lardson actually does do. He can't talk to the president? Just doesn't seem like anybody is captioning the ship eh. The fcs should be sucking ndsu off instead ndsu just goes along with all the bull shit. Matty lardson was on the playoff committee last year. Don't give him a pass on that too. Gosh dang it, it will all be OK. This is the way.

Lardsin must go!

If you don't think the last round of fcs departures didn't get the coaches excited you are out of touch man because it did.

Lardsin must go!

He is not. Just stop already nothing to do with you

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    He is not. Just stop already nothing to do with you

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    HUH? its my posts on here verbatim actually, plagiarizing basically

HUH? its my posts on here verbatim actually, plagiarizing basically
    maybe great minds just think alike
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    maybe great minds just think alike
    ah no.. not falling for that bait.