Page 155 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 551051451531541551561571652052556551155 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

I heard on some radio show that they were moving to help their seeding in the tournament. Supposedly their conference wins would count for more now because the wcc is so terrible they were getting no credit for dominating it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I think it's a smart move for GU. Let's be real, the MWC is more well known than the WCC. Improves every measurable from SOS to RPI to possibly quality wins. There's a TV deal in play that people know about. Along with GU, I've heard the MWC is looking to get BYU who is currently independent in football. Would be a great get for their conference. MWC would increase its visibility in basketball and football. If this all works out, those supporting a hopeful move for NDSU to MWC look really good right now. Although I highly doubt it would ever happen. Would be pretty sweet if it did though. The conference is really trying to get itself to stand out as much as possible in the two biggest sports.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I think it's a smart move for GU. Let's be real, the MWC is more well known than the WCC. Improves every measurable from SOS to RPI to possibly quality wins. There's a TV deal in play that people know about. Along with GU, I've heard the MWC is looking to get BYU who is currently independent in football. Would be a great get for their conference. MWC would increase its visibility in basketball and football. If this all works out, those supporting a hopeful move for NDSU to MWC look really good right now. Although I highly doubt it would ever happen. Would be pretty sweet if it did though. The conference is really trying to get itself to stand out as much as possible in the two biggest sports.
    But why do the zags need to do any of what you mentioned? They already garner high seeds without risking more competition weekly i just dont see a huge advantage for GU, but whatever

Interesting developments. WCC trying hard

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...pson-says-gon/

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    But why do the zags need to do any of what you mentioned? They already garner high seeds without risking more competition weekly i just dont see a huge advantage for GU, but whatever
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Gonzaga is going to stay in the WCC, they worked the MWC to get some concessions from the WCC schools and more TV money.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

So zero movement in this offseason. Just gonna continue to trophy chase and beat up on small schools?

In 3-4 years of beating the FBS Drum. One fact remains.

Dean, gene, Matt. .....not 1 of them has been a Man And picked up the phone to call and setup a meeting with mountain west Mac or big 12. Let's try at least!! Worse they can say is No. Sales 101! Not even a feasibility study??

Stagnation is coming on, you see it in the lack of enthusiasm. NDSU needs to capitalize on our success.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Even though they moved up about 20 years ago, it’s the only school I consider to be really successful in the vein that would be NDSU’s expectation.

Now, they’re like the other schools on your list - just spinning their wheels in a pool of mediocrity.

Being a part of the P5 elite is a hard and costly club to get into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    UCF split a title this year.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    UCF split a title this year.
    Only in their dreams.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Technically they did. I can't remember the details but one of the polls the NCAA recognizes to name FBS champs had them at #1. Good enough for me, it's certainly a lot more legit then the fake titles recently claimed by Alabama, Texas A&M, Oklahoma State etc.