Page 1247 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 24774711471197123712451246124712481249125712971347 ... LastLast
Results 12,461 to 12,470 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    This could actually work out well for us. A MWC that is dominated by western Land grants is the perfect forever home for NDSU. Due to the way that realignment is shaking out, it looks like the MWC is going to get Oregon State and Washington State and will be together for the long haul. It gives NDSU a real long term goal and something to aspire to. Especially if we go in with Montana, Montana State and SDSU. The truth is that none of us are ready to make that jump though. We need to get our facilities up to a high G5 level, move up to CUSA and take our lumps, prove that we belong and can fund athletics at the FBS level. If we do all that successfully, we will eventually get that MWC invite. Gene Taylor will die a happy man.
    No longer an option. Guys... its. over.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    No longer an option. Guys... its. over.
    Second best team in the fcs ain't bad eh

Lardsin must go!

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    I don't know about this year's team, but last year's team would have been rolled by the top two or three teams in CUSA. And please, no one give me "but Sagarin." We looked exactly like an FCS team last year. The top CUSA teams looked like FBS teams.
    That was the old CUSA. The top teams left and it's now basically the Southland 2.0. WKU and MTSU probably regret not taking that MAC invite. Give us the extra scholarships and an OC that knows the forward pass is legal and we roll everyone there. Definitely a downgrade.

CUSA members just signed a GOR for I believe 5 more years. Their tv deal is 800 grand per member. The GOR in essence means it could cost as much as 4 million bucks in exit fees.

Time to go the St Thomas route and bully our way out of FCS
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Time to go the St Thomas route and bully our way out of FCS
    I thought it was the MIAC bullying them out. To their credit they responded with an unbelievable KO punch.

Welp, here's to waiting for another FBS shakeup in 2-3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    That puts the AAC at 13. Maybe we could be 14. Geography apparently doesnt matter anymore

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    That puts the AAC at 13. Maybe we could be 14. Geography apparently doesnt matter anymore
    Are we talking AAC or ACC?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!