Page 684 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 1845846346746826836846856866947347841184 ... LastLast
Results 6,831 to 6,840 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    fwiw ...

https://theanalyst.com/na/2022/08/na...season-top-25/

https://twitter.com/FCS_STATS/status...55451449729029

"National Champ North Dakota State an Overwhelming No. 1 in Stats Perform FCS Preseason Top 25"

Twitter comment: "NDSU is killing FCS football"
    Western Carolina fan.
    Like they’d win it all if we left … lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    Western Carolina fan.
    Like they’d win it all if we left … lol.
    Saw that too... WCU wussed out of a game with NDSU... and therefore deserve no respect.

If WCU isn't happy about Bison dominance, then become more competitive... or move to the NAIA where they truly belong

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Saw that too... WCU wussed out of a game with NDSU... and therefore deserve no respect.

If WCU isn't happy about Bison dominance, then become more competitive... or move to the NAIA where they truly belong
    Or NDSU could move up to where it really belongs Seriously though, I had no idea who the Catamounts were

Some interesting names in that top 25. "Only" 5 Valley teams. Big Sky well represented with 6

Sam Houstons sam keeler

-Recruiting has had a huge bump since FBS move
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Great discussion on DP right now. Just had Sankey on. This is a long way off from becoming clear, but there will be massive change I think

Great discussion on DP right now. Just had Sankey on. This is a long way off from becoming clear, but there will be massive change I think
    Cool man, let's just make sure NDSU has a ticket on the train when it leaves the station...

There certainly seems to be an air of finality to these rumors. There will be the adult table and the kids table and I would guess it will be very hard to move between the two of them after whatever split happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Cool man, let's just make sure NDSU has a ticket on the train when it leaves the station...

There certainly seems to be an air of finality to these rumors. There will be the adult table and the kids table and I would guess it will be very hard to move between the two of them after whatever split happens.
    No doubt
    This is my biggest fear, but I'm going to give ML and DC the benefit of the doubt. I sincerely hope I am not wrong

My gut tells me that the number of current FCS teams that end up at the adult table will be less than 5

Not that it matters, but DP et al refer to FCS as D2, which is what it will become effectively after things shake out

No doubt
    Not that it matters, but DP et al refer to FCS as D2, which is what it will become effectively after things shake out
    National guys think (as I've said) "Power2 or other".

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    National guys think (as I've said) "Power2 or other".
    FCS + G5 + P3 in one group? I call BS

No offense, but I doubt your favorite team makes the cut. Nor should you, as a hockey school

FCS + G5 + P3 in one group? I call BS

No offense, but I doubt your favorite team makes the cut. Nor should you, as a hockey school
    I think he means there is going to be "P2" and "afterthought" as the two categories into which schools get sorted by the national media. There will still be subdivisions at the D1 level. None of it will matter to Disney, Fox, CBS or NBC.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*