Page 410 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420460510910 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Coastal is freakin ranked 15 !!!!!

I rest my case
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    WSU doesn't play football.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Yes, I know that obviously
    But they need a G5 conference nonetheless and are in the right time zone. They don't fit out east and they don't fit in the "mountain", just like NDSU

This is all purely hypothetical

I can't get excited about the CA and desert schools, not to mention Hawaii. That's my issue with MWC as it stands

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Coastal is freakin ranked 15 !!!!!

I rest my case
    That's fun for them.... but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    That's fun for them.... but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything
    NDSU should be. thats what

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    WSU doesn't play football.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Not true. A recent Wichita State Football coach made a crazy shift to coach AFC Richmond, an English Premier League Team

https://twitter.com/LilBonaX/status/1372710661931855872

ATO Sports on Twitter

Well C-USA has cast the first stone! Will anything come of it? Maybe Not Right Away, but it is A Start. Hopefully all 3 conferences can come to there
    Senses and decide to go with Realignment. I think more AAC teams will end up in the Big 12 or SMU & Tulsa possibly going to the Mountain West. Conference USA has financial trouble because it chose market size over geographical Rivalries and is the least financially successful. The Sunbelt is very profitable and has most of its teams within reasonable driving distance.
    Liberty will soon be a Sunbelt Member and that means Another team will be needed to maintain division balance. Will someone leave another Group of 5 conference to join the Sunbelt? If ESPN does Not Renew it’s TV deals with the B1G 10 & PAC 12 they will need the G5 conferences to fill some TV slots.
    The MAC & MWC are not involved in the proposed realignment and the Independent teams were not mentioned although ARMY would be a good pick up for the AAC who has previously contacted the West Point Service Academy.

ATO Sports on Twitter

Well C-USA has cast the first stone! Will anything come of it? Maybe Not Right Away, but it is A Start. Hopefully all 3 conferences can come to there
    Senses and decide to go with Realignment. I think more AAC teams will end up in the Big 12 or SMU & Tulsa possibly going to the Mountain West. Conference USA has financial trouble because it chose market size over geographical Rivalries and is the least financially successful. The Sunbelt is very profitable and has most of its teams within reasonable driving distance.
    Liberty will soon be a Sunbelt Member and that means Another team will be needed to maintain division balance. Will someone leave another Group of 5 conference to join the Sunbelt? If ESPN does Not Renew it’s TV deals with the B1G 10 & PAC 12 they will need the G5 conferences to fill some TV slots.
    The MAC & MWC are not involved in the proposed realignment and the Independent teams were not mentioned although ARMY would be a good pick up for the AAC who has previously contacted the West Point Service Academy.
    Sounds like c-usa is trying really hard to get other conferences to play ball on some wife swapping of programs. Everything I have read on this says the no one else wants in. So this seems like a desperate attempt by c-usa to get out of their troubles. Right now anyway, no one is listening.

thats for the ACC/SEC matchup. so if NDSU's joins 1 of those conferences I'd say we'd be excited.

Las Vegas Bowl Mountain West Champ vs #2 Pac 10 Team. last year $1 Million payout, 42,500 full stadium in Vegas!

1 Las Vegas Bowl Las Vegas, Nevada Pac-12 5
    2 Poinsettia Bowl San Diego, California Army (2013) –
    3 Famous Idaho Potato Bowl Boise, Idaho MAC (2013) 3, –
    4 New Mexico Bowl Albuquerque, New Mexico Pac-12 7
    5 Hawai'i Bowl Honolulu, Hawaii C-USA 2
    6 New Orleans Bowl New Orleans, Louisiana Sun Belt 3

These are the Rest.... They all sound more fun than frisco.

2014!!! 7 freaking years since i've posted this and we aren't even 1 freakin inch closer because of the NDSU's Admin Ineptitude...

https://www.smudailycampus.com/sport...for-conference

'Schools have approached us and sometimes you have discussions with schools and, for whatever reason, things don’t work out. But we haven’t been contacting people who haven’t expressed an interest,” Aresco siad.'

'Aresco said he suspects the American to add several schools in the “coming weeks to a month.” He declined to comment on which schools they would be.'

'Aresco instead pointed to a new model. Instead of bringing in established schools, he believes the conference can survive by bringing in lesser schools and raising their profile once they are in the conference.'

2014!!! 7 freaking years since i've posted this and we aren't even 1 freakin inch closer because of the NDSU's Admin Ineptitude...
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."