Page 494 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495496504544594994 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Yeah top 11-25 wins are not. Going to get NDSU into a Four team playoff. Non conference wins need to be against top 10 teams in order for a G5 team to be considered. Scheduling top teams also isn’t that easy!
    I agree. Cincinnati played #9 Notre Dame and #21 Houston. That was good enough to get in although they did get help from other teams losing at the right time. That chance is all I care for. To me the title game is great but it’s slowly feeling like a bowl game. If national media advertised for at even a little bit then it wouldn’t be so bad but when all they talk about is the CFP before, during the game, at halftime and after the game, it leaves a bad look.

The key, from my observation is you have to get to a ranking of around 10 at the beginning of a season to be in the mix.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

so whats going on!!

How are we going to go FBS in the next 5 months Gotta be in a FBS conference by end of school year.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    so whats going on!!

How are we going to go FBS in the next 5 months Gotta be in a FBS conference by end of school year.
    It's hard to move the campus out of Fargo that fast. Be patient.
    I'd wreck your Momma to win.

so whats going on!!

yeah...we've got the championship behind us and there is fresh buzz in sports fandom around the country about whether we belong in FCS any longer. NDSU should be coming out now with a public statement about our desire to move up to FBS and that we will examine any opportunities that materialize.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

so whats going on!!

Well email Matt Larsen and ask him. You're only preaching to the choir here.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Well email Matt Larsen and ask him. You're only preaching to the choir here.
    The court order doesn't allow that bro.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    The court order doesn't allow that bro.
    LOL he doesn't want to do ANYTHING but hold on as long as he can STATUS QUO period.

What are the rules for leaving the MVFC? Do you have to give a 1 or 2 year notice of your intention to leave..Is there an exit fee?

Quote Originally Posted by MWC View Post
    What are the rules for leaving the MVFC? Do you have to give a 1 or 2 year notice of your intention to leave..Is there an exit fee?
    who cares & we will pay it

so whats going on!!

Youre the idea guy get on it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."