Page 136 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 36861261341351361371381461862366361136 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

I'm convinced NDSU shouldve went up during the Walker/Mays days!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayville Bison View Post
    Interesting read "The big 2015 Georgia Southern football guide: Could've moved up years ago"

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...chedule-roster
    GSU dominated the Sunbelt but did they really gain anything? I didn't hear anymore about them then when they were in FCS. Did they gain a lot more financial wise? More donors?? I honestly would like to see the numbers from 2012 compared to 2014.

There is no doubt NDSU or any of the top 10 FCS schools would be very competitive in the MAC or Sun Belt. Did GSU get any additional TV exposure and if so, did they have to play games on weeknights?
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    There is no doubt NDSU or any of the top 10 FCS schools would be very competitive in the MAC or Sun Belt. Did GSU get any additional TV exposure and if so, did they have to play games on weeknights?
    Most were on Gameplan, 2 on ESPNU (both on Thur), 1 on CBSSN.

We've had what like 100 games on the mothership.

FBS is for suckers.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Most were on Gameplan, 2 on ESPNU (both on Thur), 1 on CBSSN.
    I live 2 hours away from Southern and this is the most TV exposure I have ever seen locally. I only recall seeing an App/GSU game on PBS (not kidding) and the Florida game on Sun Sports (obscure Florida sports network).

I work with a guy that is a big appy fan. He was against the move up and says they've lost their momentum. That doesn't necessarily say anything about NDSU, until something changes I don't see SU moving up. When/if there is another shakeup, I'm sure the admin will be ready to pounce.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

EKU to FBS if new pres gets his way #EKU AD Steve Lochmueller says goal is to move football from FCS to FBS soon. http://t.co/053LPVdrUs http://t.co/dGVETWjAyZ" CMON NDSU !!!

Also. TARLETON STATE is moving up to FCS.

2 more reasons for NDSU. Not 1 fargo media member has questioned ndsu admin about this or asked them why haven't they "marketed or sold NDSU to a fbs conference yet?"

So 3 months since our 4th straight title and NDSU admin. Can't even get NDSU a mention at a conference meeting? Or a site visit? Cmon dudes FBS is needed we are at the pinnacle time to move up. What do some of you want 23 straight titles?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    So 3 months since our 4th straight title and NDSU admin. Can't even get NDSU a mention at a conference meeting? Or a site visit? Cmon dudes FBS is needed we are at the pinnacle time to move up. What do some of you want 23 straight titles?
    Right now, I am focused on 5. However, twenty three does sound like a solid longer term goal.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin