Page 821 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 3217217718118198208218228238318719211321 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,210 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Only if they have enough stars and aren't from Moorhead... ya know cuz soft.
    hows otis, feeney, seth doing?

Listen

#1 Coming off this ARIZONA weekend and the fan turnout, this ADMIN better wake the F up

#2 the G5 WILL HAVE 1 SPOT IN THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF> 1 of the biggest sporting events ever

Every question from media this week should of been about those 2 things. I watched the post game presser and mondays. not 1 question about it
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    If MAC schools can be FBS I don’t see why the top MVFC can’t also become FBS….
    They are also bigger state schools in more populous areas and fairly close to each other. And they've been at that level for a long time. People on this board make fun of them but they are very good schools with excellent programs. I've paid tuition at 2 of them!

The average enrollment at MAC schools is 16k undergrad and 4500 grad. NDSU is 10k and 2100 respectively. That's a 60-70% difference which is not insignificant. I've been on campus of 3 others.

The only drawbacks to the Dakota schools for the MAC are distance (especially the Ohio schools) and size. All 4 would probably have better local support and more consistent football programs. I think any of them would fit though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    hows otis, feeney, seth doing?

Listen

#1 Coming off this ARIZONA weekend and the fan turnout, this ADMIN better wake the F up

#2 the G5 WILL HAVE 1 SPOT IN THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF> 1 of the biggest sporting events ever

Every question from media this week should of been about those 2 things. I watched the post game presser and mondays. not 1 question about it
    They've asked plenty. They get the same answer. It's not the media's job to do that.

I'd love for UND and SDSU to jump with NDSU just to watch the holier than thou Bison section of the fan base weep in their beers.

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    If MAC schools can be FBS I don’t see why the top MVFC can’t also become FBS….
    See Indy's post re state populations, enrollment, etc.

But yes, the top of the MVFC probably could, but I was referring specifically to the 4 Dakota schools ...

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    They are also bigger state schools in more populous areas and fairly close to each other. And they've been at that level for a long time. People on this board make fun of them but they are very good schools with excellent programs. I've paid tuition at 2 of them!

The average enrollment at MAC schools is 16k undergrad and 4500 grad. NDSU is 10k and 2100 respectively. That's a 60-70% difference which is not insignificant. I've been on campus of 3 others.

The only drawbacks to the Dakota schools for the MAC are distance (especially the Ohio schools) and size. All 4 would probably have better local support and more consistent football programs. I think any of them would fit though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Careful with that hint of Geography talk around these parts. Apparently it's never been a factor in conference alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    I'd love for UND and SDSU to jump with NDSU just to watch the holier than thou Bison section of the fan base weep in their beers.
    True colors starting to emerge I see

At this point if/when we go everyone will probably be crying because their certain specific vision for what it would look like didn't come to fruition

Part of the reason why I'm in #JustMakeItHappen camp
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    True colors starting to emerge I see
    Well screaming for FBS but then saying "no not with______" makes no sense. Speaking of true colors.

I've suspected for a while that you aren't a Bison fan. Thanks for revealing yourself.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA