Page 425 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435475525925 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    You should probably review the definition, such as if is, of ‘love’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    well , to sit here for 8 years KNOWING NDSU should be in the FBS by now, then watching all of these FBS G5's scramble for teams and NDSU isn't even fucking mentioned??

that only means 1 thing. our AD is just happy he isn't at Stony Brook and President has been retiring since 2016
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

reading all these other boards is just painful right now..

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm almost certain McFeely and Madia fellate each other

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post

Not that there's anything wrong with that

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post

Media? no one cares about Mcfooly in this area, poor guy.
    plus his fbs switch only started because he read my stuff on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I don’t know what he’s complaining about. He’s got a QB controversy to cover after all.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

ML on 1660 (cliff notes)

Valley/Summit stable and improving, and that’s a good thing
    Top of FCS leaving for FBS is VERY concerning and NDSU is watching VERY closely
    NDSU can’t talk about current/ongoing external conversations regarding FBS move

My thoughts

Here’s the thing about CUSA – They need at least 8 full-sports members, and after that they can consider FB-only, so NDSU has the luxury of waiting to see what they become before considering this option. If schools like MSU (Bears) and SIU opt to leave MVC for CUSA, you then suddenly have a viable FB-only regional FBS option for NDSU.

Personally, I’d be fine with replacing the UND FB "rivalry" with the Mo State Bears. The game Saturday was much more electric and intense, and had all the chemistry one would want for a new rivalry game, but that's just my opinion. I guess we'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    ML on 1660 (cliff notes)

My thoughts

Here’s the thing about CUSA – They need at least 8 full-sports members, and after that they can consider FB-only, so NDSU has the luxury of waiting to see what they become before considering this option. If schools like MSU (Bears) and SIU opt to leave MVC for CUSA, you then suddenly have a viable FB-only regional FBS option for NDSU.

Personally, I’d be fine with replacing the UND FB "rivalry" with the Mo State Bears. The game Saturday was much more electric and intense, and had all the chemistry one would want for a new rivalry game, but that's just my opinion. I guess we'll see what happens.
    To me that's encouraging. Saying he can't talk about it makes it seem like there at least are external conversations.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    ML on 1660 (cliff notes)

My thoughts

So you're saying ML IS a part of those conversations...

Makes sense. Don't love the "watching closely" language. Seems passive, but I'm also nitpicking now. Just hope whatever happens is best for the University and leave it up to him and DB at this point.

I don't love Missouri State as a football rival. Great game on Saturday, but every game between then and 2010 has been a shit show. I remember going to the game in Springfield 3 or 4 years ago and there were more Bison fans than Bear fans. We scored four touchdowns before MSU had gotten a first down. Not a good program and will be bad once Petrino leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*