Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 schedule

Default Re: 2015 schedule

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    The only thing reported after gameday by local media will be the loud SiouxSuckShit chant that will be heard. If that makes the air Gameday would never come back. So until Bison fans grow up and stop the chant I agree that no Gameday is better than Gameday in town for UND. The likelyhood NDSU doesnt come out with negative press is very very low
    Agree 100% with this. Sad but true.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Your sound scared of UND and your so sensitive about them being on Gameday, you would rather we don't get gameday at all. You don't share it with the visiting team. You drown them out.

Unreal. What have I been smoking? What kind of hormone injections have you been taking?
    Gabe for one listen to the BS UN_ spews to the media. I watch their games on ESPN3 and Big Fluffy TV and the opposing announcers just spew trash that is fed to them by UN_ spinmeisters. "The gap with NDSU is narrowing quickly"...."UND is the flagship school in ND blah blah blah." Why would you want to give them a national stage to spew that trash on and give them a game that will make them feel like they are relevant? Plus like others have said our fans will say stupid things, they will make stupid signs, we will look like a bunch of backward hicks. Everything that gameday coming here has done, will be undone. Stay away Gameday, stay a long way away.

I want the UN_ game to be nothing more than a complete and total beatdown in front of a statewide audience. I want them to gain nothing from scheduling us, I want them to be ripping their admin and coaches for even scheduling the game and dreading having to come back to Fargo for another beatdown in 2019.
    Last edited by NDSUstudent; 09-30-2014 at 05:39 AM.

The only thing reported after gameday by local media will be the loud SiouxSuckShit chant that will be heard. If that makes the air Gameday would never come back. So until Bison fans grow up and stop the chant I agree that no Gameday is better than Gameday in town for UND. The likelyhood NDSU doesnt come out with negative press is very very low
    dude already happened on this years gameday

I was at game day this year in the early morning. Lot of college kids, suck chants from very early on and when 2 hockey jersey kids showed up the chants seemed to occur over and over by a limited, but loud group.

If gameday comes back for that game my biggest concern is instead of 2 fans, what about 200 fans of the other school lining up for game day in the tight makeshift tunnel for the pit area with 500 from NDSU after bar close and "mingling" for hours as the crowds on both sides grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    I was at game day this year in the early morning. Lot of college kids, suck chants from very early on and when 2 hockey jersey kids showed up the chants seemed to occur over and over by a limited, but loud group.

If gameday comes back for that game my biggest concern is instead of 2 fans, what about 200 fans of the other school lining up for game day in the tight makeshift tunnel for the pit area with 500 from NDSU after bar close and "mingling" for hours as the crowds on both sides grow.

I get the joke. haha yeah sure, they have 200 football fans. knee slapper right there!!

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Gabe for one listen to the BS UN_ spews to the media. I watch their games on ESPN3 and Big Fluffy TV and the opposing announcers just spew trash that is fed to them by UN_ spinmeisters. "The gap with NDSU is narrowing quickly"...."UND is the flagship school in ND blah blah blah." Why would you want to give them a national stage to spew that trash on and give them a game that will make them feel like they are relevant? Plus like others have said our fans will say stupid things, they will make stupid signs, we will look like a bunch of backward hicks. Everything that gameday coming here has done, will be undone. Stay away Gameday, stay a long way away.

I want the UN_ game to be nothing more than a complete and total beatdown in front of a statewide audience. I want them to gain nothing from scheduling us, I want them to be ripping their admin and coaches for even scheduling the game and dreading having to come back to Fargo for another beatdown in 2019.
    Unfortunately, they already have improved some and we will be losing the heart of our defense. Giving them a beat down may not be so easy. They are the one school I would absolutely love to run up the score on.

I get the joke. haha yeah sure, they have 200 football fans. knee slapper right there!!
    Not so fast on football my friend! the fans from the other school I saw this year wore hockey jerseys and had signs on hockey sticks (too dark for a definitive turtle neck sighting)

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Unfortunately, they already have improved some and we will be losing the heart of our defense. Giving them a beat down may not be so easy. They are the one school I would absolutely love to run up the score on.
    What the hell does that mean? We've signed almost every recruit that both teams wanted for the last 4 years and our player development is by FAR the best in the FCS and we're probably among the best 20 schools in the country in that category. To consistently have one of the best 50 programs in the country while losing the recruiting battle to almost every FBS school should tell you something.

This is a PROGRAM. UN_ is going to get slaughtered by NDSU next season, and to be honest, if they came to Fargo and we played our entire second string defense we'd slaughter them right now. NDSU doesn't rebuild they reload. DeLuca, PGT, Stumpf, Hahn, Smith and Board will be just fine next year replacing a bunch of NDSU hall of famers.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post

I don't take offense to fans and media of the other team having an optimistic view about their future. Reality is some day they will put together a decent program. It's inevitable. Heck they are even putting their money where their mouth is and building an IPF, something we apparently don't think we need because were so modest and conservative by nature.

We won't improve the program if we spend all our time worrying about UND. Worry about ourselves. Worry about raising money and upping coaching salaries so we don't turn over 75% of our staff. Stuff like Gameday helps with this

The only valid argument I've hears is from SamsRams and the Sioux Suck Shit chants, which I actually think is a good point.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The only valid argument I've hears is from SamsRams and the Sioux Suck Shit chants, which I actually think is a good point.
    It only takes one photo of a "Sioux suck" shirt on twitter or facebook and you've got a national news story.

I don't see chants getting turned into a national news story. The Herald will go crazy but the rest of the country will go "Vulgar chants at a football game? Since when is that news?"