Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 schedule

Default Re: 2015 schedule

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Listed below are the FBS teams that had offered NDSU a game in 2015:
    Looks to be as intriguing as the team we played this weekend named BYE.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Wait, what was the third one again?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

exactly, not as easy as just calling them and saying hey let's play.......our great play is hurting our scheduling for these games, take the B1G out of scheduling FCS and it's worse.

MAC, MWC, CUSA schools are not going to pay us big dollars to come in and beat them to a pulp, sucks but it's reality
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Forget it can't talk here. Meet me at turf road warrior!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Forget it can't talk here. Meet me at turf road warrior!
    Hell no! You know where to find me: Macomb this Saturday

533 In a row

Waterloo Brookings & youngstown is enough of the mvfc I need to see its the triple play of scenic views

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    So by that argument we did incarnate word and Deleware State a HUGE favor. They should be FCS powerhouses anytime soon! This is bigger than the team from up north.
    Well no way we share game day with those idiots. I'd rather not have GD than let them have part of the spot light. What have you been smoking???

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Well no way we share game day with those idiots. I'd rather not have GD than let them have part of the spot light. What have you been smoking???
    Your sound scared of UND and your so sensitive about them being on Gameday, you would rather we don't get gameday at all. You don't share it with the visiting team. You drown them out.

Unreal. What have I been smoking? What kind of hormone injections have you been taking?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The only thing reported after gameday by local media will be the loud SiouxSuckShit chant that will be heard. If that makes the air Gameday would never come back. So until Bison fans grow up and stop the chant I agree that no Gameday is better than Gameday in town for UND. The likelyhood NDSU doesnt come out with negative press is very very low

Agree no GAMEDAY