Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: I have a problem with Coach K.

Default Re: I have a problem with Coach K.

I wouldn't mind if coach K went Bill Belichick style.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

My only fashion rule is to not wear different cartoon characters on my T-shirt and baseball cap.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    My only fashion rule is to not wear different cartoon characters on my T-shirt and baseball cap.
    actually that one depends. You can wear various pairs..... Like a Foghorn Leghorn hat with George P. Dog on your tshirt Or you can wear the Scooby Doobies on your hat and the Yogi Yahooeys on your shirt. Or you can get really out there and where Mumbly on your hat and Dirty Dalton on your shirt or any kinda combination of there of..... Deputy dog etc. Pretty much as long as you stay in the same network you are fine. What you can not do is cross an ice man with say a Grape Ape.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    actually that one depends. You can wear various pairs..... Like a Foghorn Leghorn hat with George P. Dog on your tshirt Or you can wear the Scooby Doobies on your hat and the Yogi Yahooeys on your shirt. Or you can get really out there and where Mumbly on your hat and Dirty Dalton on your shirt or any kinda combination of there of..... Deputy dog etc. Pretty much as long as you stay in the same network you are fine. What you can not do is cross an ice man with say a Grape Ape.

Fashion rules are hard.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Fashion rules are hard.
    Right?!! Used to think it was the ultimate no-no to wear brown with black. But what do I see everywhere??? Girls wearing black yoga pants and brown knee high boots. I'd also like to add that I am in no way complaining about these offenders. Carry on ladies, carry on.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 11>1 View Post
    Right?!! Used to think it was the ultimate no-no to wear brown with black. But what do I see everywhere??? Girls wearing black yoga pants and brown knee high boots. I'd also like to add that I am in no way complaining about these offenders. Carry on ladies, carry on.
    You have a keen eye.... I know not to wear black and brown... However the boots and leggings/yoga pants has never struck me as anything other than the best fashion trend to hit since white kids all wore those swag And One outfits in the late 90's
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    You have a keen eye.... I know not to wear black and brown... However the boots and leggings/yoga pants has never struck me as anything other than the best fashion trend to hit since white kids all wore those swag And One outfits in the late 90's
    You would change your mind after 2 hours at O'Hare airport. Some things can not be unseen, they should not make XXL yoga pants.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    You would change your mind after 2 hours at O'Hare airport. Some things can not be unseen, they should not make XXL yoga pants.
    I deal with NDSU women on a daily basis....trust me....I've seen things that can't be unseen.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Didn't want to start a new thread and this is not a video. And I don't have a problem with coach K but I'm putting this here...
    @NDSUfootball: Head coach Chris Klieman was on CBS Sports radio's Eye On College Football last Saturday: http://t.co/MmL37oNczm
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Didn't want to start a new thread and this is not a video. And I don't have a problem with coach K but I'm putting this here...
    @NDSUfootball: Head coach Chris Klieman was on CBS Sports radio's Eye On College Football last Saturday: http://t.co/MmL37oNczm
    Good interview.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."