Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mvfc 2014

Default Re: Mvfc 2014

Indiana State must have a solid team this year beating Ball State and UNI.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    their QB is really good, sounds like UNI staff called a bonehead game

Half the Valley on a path toward FCS football playoffs? Could happen

"What is the record for bids from a conference?" Viverito asked during a phone interview on Tuesday.

The answer is five (Colonial Conference, three times). Could the Valley match that?..........
    Viverito said the Missouri State's three non-league wins might be the biggest key of all.

The Bears were winless out of league a year ago, dragging down the league's overall rating, but won five Valley games to knock out some of their Valley peers.

"This year they've delivered big time and hats off to the Bears," Vierito said.
    http://www.news-leader.com/story/spo...ppen/16890379/

Mel Kiper has his Top-10 list for next spring's NFL Draft - for each position - posted on ESPN.
    The MVFC seems well-represented, of the few Div 1-AA names on the list.

- 10. David Johnson, No. Iowa (RB) - David Johnson is really impressive as a pass-catcher, not just as a runner.
    - 9. MyCole Pruitt, So. Illinois (TE)
    - 7. Xavier Williams, No. Iowa (DT)
    - 10. Zach Hodges, Harvard (OLB)
    - 10. Jaquiski Tartt, Samford (S)
    - 3. Kyle Loomis, P, Portland St. (how would Kiper know this, do the D's ever force a punt in the Big Sky? )

There was not a familiar Fargo name at DE, but also, there was not a Griz there either.......
    But maybe both will be still be playing on Sundays (OLB's in 3-4's ?)

Zenner named Campbell Trophy Finalist

A senior from Eagan, Minnesota, Zenner was one of 17 student-athletes selected from a nationwide pool of 169 semifinalists across all NCAA divisions and the NAIA. Each member of the 2014 NFF National Scholar-Athlete Class will receive an $18,000 postgraduate scholarship and will be honored during ceremonies Dec. 9 at the Waldorf Astoria hotel in New York City. The winner of the Campbell Trophy will receive a $7,000 increase in postgraduate funds for a total of $25,000.

A biology/pre-medicine major, Zenner has compiled a 3.87 grade-point average. He was selected to the Capital One Academic All-America Second Team in 2012, before receiving first-team honors in 2013. Zenner plans to attend medical school following graduation.
    http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...B_OEM_ID=15000

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Zenner named Campbell Trophy Finalist

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...B_OEM_ID=15000
    3.87? I didn't know they were that accurate measuring yardage, so I guess we all just rounded up to 4. Sounds about right.

Seriously though congratulations to the young man on a fine college career and making the most of his opportunity.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    3.87? I didn't know they were that accurate measuring yardage, so I guess we all just rounded up to 4. Sounds about right.

Seriously though congratulations to the young man on a fine college career and making the most of his opportunity.
    Good one!
    Yes, very much congratulations to Zenner!

And great to see he has a fall-back plan if that NFL thing doesn't work out!

I can't use the "have fun selling cars" for him like I did for Kyle minett Natalie Wolters huh
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

SIU suspends 2 players. Couldnt wait 3 more weeks to screw up?
    @ValleyFootball: SIU: Saluki football suspends two players http://t.co/jzriIQLzAp
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    But it seems they may have other issues:
    http://www.indystar.com/story/sports...ture/18283525/