Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Luck Today

Default Re: Good Luck Today

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    First team we've played in a while that didn't wear down. Their LB's were hitting hard right to the end.
    Exactly. I was very impressed with how they didn't quit like so many teams the Bison beat do. Not sure why we were struggling so much in the red zone. I'm didn't care for our play calling then but I'm not saying Montana wasn't part of that.

#47 was a beast (think I have the player # right, the young man with the long hair)
    Bizon football...it ain't golf....be LOUD...be PROUD....BIZON NATION (yes, I stole 'nation' from the Gophers)

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1bizon1 View Post
    #47 was a beast (think I have the player # right, the young man with the long hair)
    Really? I thought he was pretty much a non-factor. The stats say he had three assisted tackles and one quarterback hurry. Emmanuel had one solo tackle, two assisted tackles, and three quarterback hurries in comparison. What exactly do you think he did that qualified him as a "beast"?

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Beast = long hair. Wagenmann didn't have much of an effect on the game IMO. Coach K is right when he says Kyle is the best DE in the FCS.
    Last edited by HerdBoy; 09-21-2014 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ndsu84 View Post
    Exactly. I was very impressed with how they didn't quit like so many teams the Bison beat do. Not sure why we were struggling so much in the red zone. I'm didn't care for our play calling then but I'm not saying Montana wasn't part of that.
    Especially considering we were 40 some seconds away from holding the ball for 40 minutes...that's quite amazing.
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken

I thought their LB play was the most impressive part of their defense. All-American DE looked like just another player to me which bodes well for our young fairly inexperienced Oline.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    Beast = long hair. Wagenmann didn't have much of an effect on the game IMO. Coach K is right when he says Kyle is the best DE in the FCS.
    Agreed, there is no question Emanual is the best DE in the FCS, and its not even close, he was vicious and disruptive all day and what did our guys do yesterday? 3 tackles or something like that? Wasnt very impressive or consistent. Great players rise to the occasion and DOMINATE, which KE did and our guy most certainly did not.
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    Agreed, there is no question Emanual is the best DE in the FCS, and its not even close, he was vicious and disruptive all day and what did our guys do yesterday? 3 tackles or something like that? Wasnt very impressive or consistent. Great players rise to the occasion and DOMINATE, which KE did and our guy most certainly did not.
    Did you see the play were KE split through a double team like he was invisible? Its gonna be a tough year for QBs in the MVFC.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Did you see the play were KE split through a double team like he was invisible? Its gonna be a tough year for QBs in the MVFC.
    Which one?
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court