Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanford/NDSU Story

Default Sanford/NDSU Story

Great story.

http://www.inforum.com/content/she-r...medical-center

(I'm actually using this thread as a reminder to have my 8-year-old daughter read this tonight.)
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Default Re: Sanford/NDSU Story

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    Great story.

(I'm actually using this thread as a reminder to have my 8-year-old daughter read this tonight.)
    This, and this.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    Great story.

Then after she reads that have her read the 3-7-77 thread. It'll help reenforce that drugs are bad.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Then after she reads that have her read the 3-7-77 thread. It'll help reenforce that drugs are bad.
    I'd argue that it shows that not taking drugs is bad*.

* When prescribed by a brain doctor or when such a prescription is so clearly needed.st

Nice story though. Man, that's a big project.

Just thought about how this is an article for my daughter to read. I've never thought that of a single thing in the "She Says" section.

Although "How to Create Peace and Silence in a Very Noise World" almost made the cut.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

I am glad for her. That's a big responsibility.

I know this really doesn't belong in this thread, but does anyone know what corporate partner NDSU was honoring last week that Mayor Maso was up here for? I heard one of the reasons he came up was for a flag raising but I never heard for who. Sanford and Microsoft have had their flags at 12th & 18th. Who else?

Scheels.....
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Scheels.....
    Okay, that makes the last 12 months or so make sense. Scheels must be in discussions to open a store in the Frisco area. Maso has been in Fargo at least once prior to this last weekend to meet with business interests, but he was always tightlipped on who and why. Bet he's been trying to get Scheels.

Um I'm serious. I can't remember where I saw the picture but President B, the mayor and Mr. Scheels were all together for a picture out by the flag poles on 12th ave where all the other corporate sponsors are.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.