Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sanford/NDSU Story

Default Re: Sanford/NDSU Story

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Um I'm serious. I can't remember where I saw the picture but President B, the mayor and Mr. Scheels were all together for a picture out by the flag poles on 12th ave where all the other corporate sponsors are.
    I know you're serious. There was no sarcasm in my post. I catch bits of McFeely from time to time and I've happened to catch him interviewing Mayor Maso once or twice. During one of the interviews, Maso brought up that he had been to Fargo but wouldn't say why. Just that he was touring somewhere in Fargo and meeting with some people. I could never figure out what Fargo-based business would bring him all the way up from Frisco. Makes sense in retrospect.

Sorry then. I've been drinking and read that as sarcasm. Continue on with your facts.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Do I get a cookie since I was part of the successful estimating team for structural steel on Sanford?
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Do I get a cookie since I was part of the successful estimating team for structural steel on Sanford?
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Oatmeal raisin?

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Oatmeal raisin?

gingersnap (soft homemade kind not rock hard store ones) is my favorite but oatmeal raisin will do!!

Stupid West Fargo Public Schools.

Daughter talked about the article in her nerd class.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

NDSU and Sanford also signed a nursing school deal. Can't remember when that starts.