Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Preseason Stuff

Default Re: Preseason Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    For bigs that leaves the 6' 8" Kading, 6' 7" Wesenberg and 6' 6" Werner.
    So if one of the 3 is out for a while with an injury, does that mean they pull the redshirt on the 6' 9" Eliason?
    Or does AJ at 6' 6" play some PF in a real small line-up?
    Lot of small ball this year regardless I think

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    For bigs that leaves the 6' 8" Kading, 6' 7" Wesenberg and 6' 6" Werner.
    So if one of the 3 is out for a while with an injury, does that mean they pull the redshirt on the 6' 9" Eliason?
    Or does AJ at 6' 6" play some PF in a real small line-up?
    AJ starts at the 4 spot and will see a lot of time there, he'll get most of the minutes at the 4 with Dex subbing in at both the 4 and 5 and Wesenberg getting a few minutes a game at the 4. Barring foul trouble, for the most part I think we'll see a primary 7 man rotation with our starters and Paul Miller and Dex off the bench. Wesenberg and Showalter will see limited time as needed, especially at the beginning of the season as true freshman. As the season goes along and they get more acclimated to the system and the level of play I think they will start to see the floor a little more. Based on the way Richman talked about this team it's his goal to have everyone healthy and up to speed by time we start conference play. Seems like this first month or so is going to be spent getting everyone settled in which is why we can't have real high expectations for the OOC part of the schedule. If we get through our first 11 games at 6-5 I'd be more than happy but 5-6, 4-7 wouldn't surprise me with so much youth playing a lot of minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonsupporter View Post
    http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...201410088o7xvw

1. IPFW
    5. NDSU

LA 1st team
    Brown 2nd Team
    IPFW (1-5) was picked to win the conference but is tied for last place going into tomorrow's game against the Bison (5-1). What a strange season!