Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Get your lottery ticket ~ bisondome!

Default Re: Get your lottery ticket ~ bisondome!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    We'd all be much better off just donating the lotto ticket money to NDSU and claiming a tax deduction instead of taking a huge negative EV gamble on the lottery.

Totally disagree, look at how much fun people have had in this thread dreaming what could be done with the money. We all know we are not going to win but I have spent $4 a whole heck of a lot more frivolously. Undue the tie and take the stick out of the back side, crack a smile and have a little fun, maybe even spend a few dollars on something that is totally worthless. It's a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    $228 Million $ winner ~ not me. Too depressed to type.

(San Mateo California, one winner - darn.)
    In San Mateo, that amount should juuuuust be enough for a down payment on a garden view condo and a new Kia.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Yes, we enjoy the Teammakers tax deduction and the Teammakers 50-50 raffle at the games!
    ($19k last game ~ very nice ~ but that isn't going to buy my bisondome! I can dream on...)

$228 Million $ winner ~ not me. Too depressed to type.
    good grief fanette.....I have just about the same chances of getting laid than you have winning the lottery.

for the love of God, stop the madness.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    good grief fanette.....I have just about the same chances of getting laid than you have winning the lottery.

for the love of God, stop the madness.
    This is just sad...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    We'd all be much better off just donating the lotto ticket money to NDSU and claiming a tax deduction instead of taking a huge negative EV gamble on the lottery.

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established.

-- President Jefferson Davis

Izzzy ~ I can't even put a circle around your quote... & reply to it... it's just not me. But I sure did LOL !!!
    And I DO like to dream...
    My 1st call will be to Tatanka (I will ask to get FANatic on the committee too)
    My 2nd call will be to Coach Klieman... (he will be too busy to talk to me, so I'll have to say that it's extremely impt....)
    Then the new AD....

Izzzy ~ I can't even put a circle around your quote... & reply to it... it's just not me. But I sure did LOL !!!
    And I DO like to dream...
    My 1st call will be to Tatanka (I will ask to get FANatic on the committee too)
    My 2nd call will be to Coach Klieman... (he will be too busy to talk to me, so I'll have to say that it's extremely impt....)
    Then the new AD....
    Better make that first call to the tax man.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Better make that first call to the tax man.
    See Others like to dream right along with me! (That's in Tatanka's job description.)

OK, I'm all over this! ~ $450 Powerball Jackpot ~ Drawing next Wed. ~ BISONdome here we come!!!

(It will not be a Fanettedome. A BISONdome for sure! You have no idea how serious I really am!!!)