Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Waiting for News on our Bison

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Waiting for News on our Bison

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Aces started this, when i was having a nice convo with a future ndsu basketball fan from wisconsin, what do you think he thinks about all of you

Tony
    You talk to ANY of my close friends on here (they party with me at every ndsu event) I ve NEVER EVER GAVE A GOD DAM THING TO ANY ATHLETE AT NDSU. period, end of story.

This is a ridiculous witch hunt done by 5-6 people on here that have no better thing in their lives than to attempt to ruin my life.

i can ruin my life on my own thank you very much!! (hardy har)

now hall of shame this shit and it'll be in there permanently for everyone to see.

thank you god bless and Im going home for the day to cry cuz my feelings are hurt.
    I don't see anything there about admitting that you're a booster.....or that rules apply

Default Re: Waiting for News on our Bison

I think appearance is everything. You certainly can talk to and associate with people. Even athletes and others.
    This is a public board so I always try to never leave doubt as to following rules. These rules are for all not just a few.
    That's the best we can all do.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans