Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Waiting for News on our Bison

Default Waiting for News on our Bison

For obvious reasons, many Wisconsin people have now become huge Bison BB fans!! We are looking for news on how our boys are doing. How do the workouts look? How are the guys developing? Any word on how the team is coming together? Has anyone observed some open gyms or heard some chatter? What have you guys heard?

Default Re: Waiting for News on our Bison

I spent gameday talking to kory brown . Said things are starting to jell. Lots of open gyms with practice starting up soon (midnight madness is Oct 17??) Sounds like. LA KB CD are solid with literally everyone fighting for #4-5 spots that's a post.
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 09-15-2014 at 08:21 PM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I spent gameday with kory brown . Said things are starting to jell. Lots of open gyms with practice starting up soon (midnight madness is Oct 17??) Sounds like. LA KB CD are solid with literally everyone fighting for #4-5 spots that's a post.
    Stay the hell away from current athletes! I'm serious. You are a walking violation waiting to happen! What is wrong with you?
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Stay the hell away from current athletes! I'm serious. You are a walking violation waiting to happen! What is wrong with you?
    No harm no foul. Pump it up
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Do you really think Lakes will listen to you? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Do you really think Lakes will listen to you? Really?
    Nope...Just putting it out there.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

aces shut up you have zero clue whats going on.
    I dont have to explain my relationship thru a parent to someone to you or anyone on a public forum. so mind your own business.
    lemme guess, Pete Jirik has become a good friend of mine via bison football, I shouldnt of been talking to Cole the past 4 years? you're an idiot.

basketball is different, there are less ndsu fans that actually travel, so those of us that do become good friends with the players and their parents. its just the way it is. (especially at the sioux falls tourney when we all are at BWW's together for 3 days)

back to basketball..............

Oct 17 is march madness, NDSU hasnt done much with it the last few years, maybe the big dance trip will re kindle something, but I doubt it.
    Lots of scrimmage's and pick up ball at the Wellness center

Why? It's not like he's a booster, just a jackass.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    Why? It's not like he's a booster, just a jackass.

Thank you NDB2

I think he will be alright. These are current guys, not recruits.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com