Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: USD tickets for Oct. 25, an update

Default Re: USD tickets for Oct. 25, an update

Quote Originally Posted by Yote 53 View Post
    A benefit walk for breast cancer awareness is funny? A ticket is a nice perk for donating your time and money to such a worthy cause.

Can't we all agree that women's breasts are something that both Coyote and Bison can embrace?
    Your inability to sell your tickets to anyone in SD is funny. I wonder how many of those 200 tickets will get used?

You know very well what he meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Your inability to sell your tickets to anyone in SD is funny. I wonder how many of those 200 tickets will get used?

You know very well what he meant.
    The thought of saving breasts had consumed my mind. I wasn't thinking clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Yote 53 View Post
    The thought of saving breasts had consumed my mind. I wasn't thinking clearly.
    Are you related to IZZY? I think he would be a wonderful volunteer for such a cause!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Are you related to IZZY? I think he would be a wonderful volunteer for such a cause!
    Putting the rabbit in charge of the lettuce patch. Only bad things could happen.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

USD has relocated the Bison tailgate location to a larger grass lot closer to the Dakota Dome. Please see the updated map and directions below.
    PARKING/TAILGATING INFORMATION
    10 a.m. ~ Tailgate lots open. Space available on a first-come, first-serve basis (approx. 1,000 spaces).

• Complimentary parking negotiated by the NDSU Development Foundation and Alumni Association
    • Lots close one hour after the game.
    • No overnight parking allowed.
    • No glass bottles, kegs or open fire pits.
    • No underage drinking--USD police will be patrolling the area and enforcing State of SD rules.

Take I-29 South to Exit 29, which is Highway 50, and head west. Upon entering Vermillion, veer right on the Highway 50 bypass, which will have a sign pointing toward the Dakota Dome. Before reaching the Dome, turn left onto Plum Street. The entrance to the tailgate area will be off Plum Street.
    : Facebook.com/ndsu.fargo
    : @NDSU
    : NDSU Alumni group
    : NDSUBookstore.com
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

That makes way more sense. I wondered why they wanted us in the middle of campus buildings

Thanks for posting the info and the map. The map I got with my tickets made it look like the only place to tailgate would be the lots south of the construction zone (I think they were lots G&H on that map). My buddy I'm taking with on Saturday (who grew up in Iowa, but is a Notre Dame fan, not Iowa or ISU), will get his first taste of Bison Nation on Saturday and I know that everyone will put on a great showing. I'm excited!! This week is going too slow......

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxFallsHerd View Post
    Thanks for posting the info and the map. The map I got with my tickets made it look like the only place to tailgate would be the lots south of the construction zone (I think they were lots G&H on that map). My buddy I'm taking with on Saturday (who grew up in Iowa, but is a Notre Dame fan, not Iowa or ISU), will get his first taste of Bison Nation on Saturday and I know that everyone will put on a great showing. I'm excited!! This week is going too slow......
    Just so he doesn't wear a shirt with interlocking ND.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

The Bison ticket office has a limited number of tickets available for the football game against USD this Saturday.
    Price is $30 each. Call the ticket office at 701-231-NDSU.

Helena Johnston
    Athletic Program Assistant
    NORTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Thumbs up Re: USD tickets for Oct. 25, an update

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Just so he doesn't wear a shirt with interlocking ND.
    Well he's a Gopher hockey fan so he hates UN_ so at least he has that going for him.