Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: USD tickets for Oct. 25, an update

Default Re: USD tickets for Oct. 25, an update

Haha!! I'm in that video and it is from last year or seasons before. Things have changed and everything has been moved around. A lot more people coming out to party this season too.

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That is lame.
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

Quote Originally Posted by Yote 53 View Post
    Sold out last Saturday against UNI. The UNI fans were confined pretty much to their section of alloted tickets.

Last I heard there are less than 400 tickets left for the NDSU game and those are expected be sold prior to the general sale that starts tomorrow.

As for tailgating, which I have heard mentioned here, there are free parking lots around the Dome. There is a free large open grass lot west of the Dome that is open to tailgating. There is a also a free large paved lot to the south of the Dome on the other side of the new arena construction area (across the street from Howlers/Prairie Inn for those who are familiar). There is also the paid tailgating lot directly east of the Dome but I believe those lots were sold out for the season. Should be plenty of room to tailgate as pretty much every lot, including the student tailgate, was full last weekend.

We'll see some of you (not all of you) on the 25th.
    So why put them on sale at all? Why not just say day of game only? I have a hard time believing the 400 number due to this as it does not jive with the cloak and dager tactics to this point. If you stay on that strategy, you never open it up until the day of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So why put them on sale at all? Why not just say day of game only? I have a hard time believing the 400 number due to this as it does not jive with the cloak and dager tactics to this point. If you stay on that strategy, you never open it up until the day of the game.
    I remember in the D2 days we were never worried about anywhere not having tickets when we went on road trips, St. Cloud, Mankato, Vermillion, Omaha, Greeley, Brookings. Because we never bought tickets ahead of time and just walked up to the gate and said or slurred I'll take 1 student, and make her cute please.

Can you imagine the travesty if Bisonfanette hadn't gotten Roadwarrior his ticket due to the website snafu, and road would not have been able to snag a ticket!

Still think stupid whether its less than 400 or 2000 tickets. Jack the prices I don't care about that but to hold opposing teams hostage especially when there are not a LOT of outside sources to snagging a USD ticket, not like scalpers are selling these on Craigslist or StubHub.

Spin it however they want their intentions with this was to try to exclude as many NDSU fans as they could almost at the expense of excluding their own fans.

They really think they pulled off something clever. If only they worked so hard on the field.

We'll do our best to make a game of it. I'm sure it will be a fun day regardless of the final score. If NDSU is that dang good this year that they beat the Yotes by 50something to nothing in the Dome, well, hats off to you.

Whatever.....you were touting your 'dangerdome' has a tough place to play. Also, weren't you the one saying USD was going to sweep the Valley this year?

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If USD were smart about this thing they'd let as many Bison fans through the door as they could...they should be more concerned with trying to figure a way to keep the 60 guys in NDSU uniforms off the field....
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sold out last Saturday against UNI. The UNI fans were confined pretty much to their section of alloted tickets..
    I would hope you could sell 8k tix for your 100th anniversary of D-Days...question is, how many of those 8k fans were there at the start of the 3rd quarter?
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

I have someone with 4 extra tickets to usd if anyone needs some. Pm me.

tics are sold
    Last edited by StL Bison Fan; 10-17-2014 at 01:03 AM.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans