Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: USD tickets for Oct. 25, an update

Default Re: USD tickets for Oct. 25, an update

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    When they answer the phone say 'Go Coyotes' right away.
    I could do this! I could even be convincing!
    (And then turn around and throw-up!)
    Snuffy... the names of my children are? _____ & _____ _______.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Moe, Larry, and Curley
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I called the vermillion chamber of commerce today. No answer (big surprise).
    Sent from somewhere using my Windows Phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Hello! I don't know if this is the right way to introduce myself but I am a born and raised North Dakotan currently living in Sioux Falls and an NDSU alum. I am taking a buddy of mine to the USD game to show him the awesomeness of Bison Nation and would like to be able to tailgate with fellow Bison Nationers. I've tried to explain Bison Nation to him and how at the USD game in 2012 at Howard Wood Field that NDSU fans made it a "home" game and embarrassed the 'Yotes in every way. Is there a particular lot at the Dakota Dome that the herd tailgates in? And we are planning to get there by 11am. Is that early enough? I got our tickets with the home opener deal (I gave those away to a client so it worked out well there, they were appreciative). Any thoughts and/or comments are welcome and "Hail the Bison!"

Scarlett's 9pm Friday night, we will discuss the approach there with slick vic
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

NDSU should refuse to give them ANY tickets for next year's game in Fargo. Yes, I'm aware the conference rules mandate that they do. Do it anyway. What are they really going to do about it?

USD just looks pathetic. If they put half as much effort into building their program as they have into this "game" maybe they would have some fans that would buy tickets.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxFallsHerd View Post
    Hello! I don't know if this is the right way to introduce myself but I am a born and raised North Dakotan currently living in Sioux Falls and an NDSU alum. I am taking a buddy of mine to the USD game to show him the awesomeness of Bison Nation and would like to be able to tailgate with fellow Bison Nationers. I've tried to explain Bison Nation to him and how at the USD game in 2012 at Howard Wood Field that NDSU fans made it a "home" game and embarrassed the 'Yotes in every way. Is there a particular lot at the Dakota Dome that the herd tailgates in? And we are planning to get there by 11am. Is that early enough? I got our tickets with the home opener deal (I gave those away to a client so it worked out well there, they were appreciative). Any thoughts and/or comments are welcome and "Hail the Bison!"
    Welcome to Bisonville! I also live in Sioux Falls. Still waiting for the Alumni Association to let us know. The USD tailgate rules are confusing to say the least. I am sure most of us will be there when they let us in!

Meh. The only question about this game is if USD will go three state years without scoring.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Larry...Darrell and my other brother Darrell

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Welcome to Bisonville! I also live in Sioux Falls. Still waiting for the Alumni Association to let us know. The USD tailgate rules are confusing to say the least. I am sure most of us will be there when they let us in!
    I will assume you called the aa so I will not bother them. Will you please post the tailgate info. Thanks TSCF!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans