Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: USD tickets for Oct. 25, an update

Default Re: USD tickets for Oct. 25, an update

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Attachment 4544This was a great game! After looking at the "paid attendance" of 8500 and the high number of empty seats, I couldn't help but laugh. Imagine if this happened at the FargoDome?
    The funny part is I almost thought about making the trip to go see it for fun. I completely forgot about the game. The ticket is still sitting in the envelope.

There was 1500-2000 empty seats there according to my usd connection via work. All in sections we bought
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just called the ticket office and was able to get tickets in the visitors section half way up so they are selling tickets over the phone - nothing online yet bc apparently making sure NDSU fans aren't there is far more important than boasting this shit hole town for a weekend (I live in Verm). Their logic with the game in SF two years ago and now this "password" junk is completely idiotic.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Tickets on sale on Craigslist... I saw up to 11 in one post and 13 in another... Not sure if they are the same person. $75 ea willing to split up.

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI View Post
    Tickets on sale on Craigslist... I saw up to 11 in one post and 13 in another... Not sure if they are the same person. $75 ea willing to split up.
    Well that's just silly. They aren't worth that at all.

Just got off the phone with Chris in the USD ticket office, who said they are only selling tickets to season ticket holders & donor club members at this time. I told him that I was given dates of the 9th, & 10th, & 13th in past conversations. He replied, "Well maybe the 13th, oh wait, that's Columbus Day... we won't be selling tickets that day. Best to watch goyotes.com for updates regarding single game ticket sales for that game."

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    Just called the ticket office and was able to get tickets in the visitors section half way up so they are selling tickets over the phone - nothing online yet bc apparently making sure NDSU fans aren't there is far more important than boasting this shit hole town for a weekend (I live in Verm). Their logic with the game in SF two years ago and now this "password" junk is completely idiotic.
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Just got off the phone with Chris in the USD ticket office, who said they are only selling tickets to season ticket holders & donor club members at this time. I told him that I was given dates of the 9th, & 10th, & 13th in past conversations. He replied, "Well maybe the 13th, oh wait, that's Columbus Day... we won't be selling tickets that day. Best to watch goyotes.com for updates regarding single game ticket sales for that game."
    Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm

It all depends on who answers the phone.

533 In a row

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Chris didn't take my order - however I did talk to Chris just a second ago and he confirmed they aren't selling to the general public yet.

This whole thing is bizarre because I have called twice now for tickets and both times I have been able to get tickets...yet so many people are getting the run around
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    Chris didn't take my order - however I did talk to Chris just a second ago and he confirmed they aren't selling to the general public yet.

This whole thing is bizarre because I have called twice now for tickets and both times I have been able to get tickets...yet so many people are getting the run around
    Hmmmm, 605 area code? Maybe I should try calling? That is pretty damn low if that is the case.