Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Watch

Default Re: Milestone Watch

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I get what you are saying and agree with you. I will say that because Crockett had to sit out so much, he probably passed Bentrim's regular season yards in less games. I'm assuming Bentrim played in 36 regular season games and I don't believe Crockett has played that many games yet, has he??
    S. Ill. was Crockett's 36th game.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Vraa:
    moved passed McDonald (134) into 5th on the career receptions chart with 137. Next up Smith (147) next week: <1% best chance @ Mo St 11/15 30%.
    career receiving yards 2,147 (5th), needs 86 to pass Holloway (2,232) for 4th. next week: 24% best chance v. SDSU 11/1 40%.
    career receiving TDs 21 (4th), needs 2 to pass McDonald (22) for 3rd. next week: 7% best chance v. SDSU 11/1 27.6%

Keller:
    moved passed Bibeau (155) into 2nd on the career PAT list with 157. Next up Pederson (178), next week: 0% best chance 1st playoff game 32%.
    career FGs 40 (3rd), needs 3 to pass Pederson (42) for 2nd, next week: 8% best chance v. SDSU 11/1 30%.
    career points 277 (7th), needs 18 to pass Feeney (294) for 6th, next week: <1% best chance @ UNI 11/8 43%.

Heagle:
    career leader in solo tackles 165, projected end of regular season 179, projected w/ 4 playoff games 190.
    career total tackles 287, needs 8 to pass Evans/Monson (294) for 10th, next week: 19% best chance v. SDSU 11/1 45%.

Dudzik:
    career solo tackles 125 (5th), needs 8 to pass Dahl (132) for 4th, next week: <1% best chance @UNI 11/8 30%.

Beck:
    career solo tackles passed Evans (119) for 8th, current has 120 (T7th), needs 1 to pass Maresh for 7th, next week: 92%;
    ............................................needs 4 to pass Essler for 6th, next week: 17%, best chance v. SDSU 11/1 53%.
    career total tackles 293, needs 2 to pass Evans/Monson (294) for 9th, next week: 95%

Littlejohn:
    career solo tackles 116, needs 2 to pass Olson (117) for 10th, next week: 71%.
    career total tackles 273, needs 22 to pass Evans/Monson for 10th, next week: 0%, best chance v. YSU 11/22 33%.

Crockett:
    passed McNorton (2,985) career rushing yards (3,079) for 7th, needs 134 to pass Satter (3,212) for 6th, next week: 15%, best chance v. SDSU 11/1 54%.
    passed Reimer (531) career carries (532) for 10th, needs 27 to pass Feeney (558) for 9th, next week: 3%, best chance v. SDSU 11/1 49%.
    passed Washington (3,666) career all purpose yards (3,672) for 10th, needs 101 to pass Smith (3,772) for 9th, next week: 46%.
    needs 5 rushing TDs to enter the top 10. Has 30 career now, 35 would T7 w/ Jensen, Ojuri, Hatchett and Roehl.
    needs 6 TDs to tie Roehl and Ojuri at 36 for 10th on career TDs scored list.
    Last edited by bisonaudit; 10-21-2014 at 04:41 PM.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Heagle and Dudzik

Slide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPG

I fixed up the attachments. Hopefully you all can read them now.

Question for the board: I don't think that Jeff Bentrim's career rushing TD mark includes postseason games. Now, everybody is counting postseason games. I figure that Jeff Bentrim scored 16 or 17 rushing TDs in the postseason which would push his career number up to at least 70 80. Am I totally off-base with that?

I'd imagine the same is for the rushing yardage - not sure how many yards Satter rushed for in the postseason, but I bet it was over 1000.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Question for the board: I don't think that Jeff Bentrim's career rushing TD mark includes postseason games. Now, everybody is counting postseason games. I figure that Jeff Bentrim scored 16 or 17 rushing TDs in the postseason which would push his career number up to at least 70. Am I totally off-base with that?

I'd imagine the same is for the rushing yardage - not sure how many yards Satter rushed for in the postseason, but I bet it was over 1000.

According to: http://www.usafbn.com/bentrim.htm

He had " In 47 career games he had 826 rushes, 3,876 yards and 81 touchdowns. Through the air, he completed 252 of 514 passes for 4,205 yards and 32 TDs."

If those numbers are correct he'd still be 1st in TDs responsible for but would be 2nd to Jensen for total yards.

playoff totals in 12 games:
    17 rushing TDs and 8 passing TDs. 931 rushing yards on 223 carries, 805 passing yards