Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Watch

Default Re: Milestone Watch

Emanuel:

33.0 career sacks (3rd). Needs 8.5 to pass Hanson and Dahl (41).
    Needs 6 solo tackles to enter the career Top 10. (Evans currently 10th w/ 119, Maresh 9th w/120).
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Crockett:

Career all-purpose yards 4,803 (3rd). Passed McNorton (4,782). Needs 98 to pass Satter (4,900) for 2nd. Next week 61%.
    Career carries 704 (3rd). Needs 79 to pass Gordon (782) for 2nd.
    Career rushing yards 4,069 (2nd). Passed Steffes (3,952). Needs 627 to pass Gordon for 1st.
    Career rushing TDs 37 (7th). Passed Ojuri, Hatchett, Jensen and Roehl (35). Needs 2 to pass Speral (38) for 6th. Next week 24%. Final 35%.
    Career TDs scored 38 (t8). Passed Roehl and Ojuri (36) and Satter (37). Needs 1 to pass Speral (38) for solo 8th. Next week 70%.
    .................................................. ............................................... Needs 4 to pass Hatchett and McNorton (41) for 6th.

Attachment 5227Attachment 5228Attachment 5229
    When Crockett decided on NDSU I remember Tyler Roehl saying that Crockett might end up being one of the best backs ever at NDSU. I realize he's probably played in the same amount of games as Gordon but to think that he's passed so many great backs in just 3 years and only one as a feature back is just crazy to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    When Crockett decided on NDSU I remember Tyler Roehl saying that Crockett might end up being one of the best backs ever at NDSU. I realize he's probably played in the same amount of games as Gordon but to think that he's passed so many great backs in just 3 years and only one as a feature back is just crazy to think about.
    All purpose yards/game (minimum 20 games)
    1. 128.9 - Tony Satter (38 games) - 1987-90
    2. 128.1 - Lamar Gordon (41 games) - 1998-01
    3. 125.3 - Jake Morris (35 games) - 1994-97
    4. 123.9 - Reggie Scott (21 games) - 1995-96
    5. 109.2 - John Crockett (44 games) - 2012-14

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

I don't remember this being mentioned before. Wentz is only 98 passing yards away from eclipsing Brock's record of 2793 yds passing from last year.. We are truly lucky to have him as our QB. Baudit, what is the statistical probability of Vraa using a medical redshirt and playing next year too./purple

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    I don't remember this being mentioned before. Wentz is only 98 passing yards away from eclipsing Brock's record of 2793 yds passing from last year.. We are truly lucky to have him as our QB. Baudit, what is the statistical probability of Vraa using a medical redshirt and playing next year too./purple
    Wow. Yeah. 21 attempts, 20 completions and 98 yards from the single season marks. Also only 31 yards from the total offense record.

Keller is only 9 points short of the single season scoring record, too.

Vraa:

152 career catches (4th). Needs 10 to pass Holloway (161) for 3rd.
    2,390 career receiving yards (3rd). Needs 155 to pass McDonald (2,544) for 2nd.
    23 career receiving TDs (3rd). Needs 2 to pass Kretchman (24) for 2nd.

Keller:

Career FGs made 53 (1st).
    Career Points scored 348 (3rd). Needs 37 to pass Bentrim and Gordon (384) for 1st.
    Career PAT1s made 189 (1st).

Best career FG% in school history, probably second best career PAT% in school history.

Heagle:

Career solo tackles 189, 1st all-time.
    Career total tackles 334 (t6th). Passed Olson (326) and Lecy (331). Needs 4 to pass Nelson (337) for 4th. 70%.

Dudzik:

Career solo tackles 150 (3rd). Passed Humber (147) for 3rd. Needs 10 to pass Mays (159) for 2nd.

Littlejohn:

Career solo tackles 148 (4th). Passed Humber (147). Needs 12 to pass Mays (159) for 2nd (Dudzik has 150).
    Career total tackles 337 (t4th). Passed Olson (326) and Lecy (331). Tied Nelson (337). Needs 1 to pass Nelson (337) for solo 4th.