Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Watch

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Milestone Watch

If Vraa gets one more year of eligibility he might have every statistic for a WR in NDSU history.

Littlejohn:

Career solo tackles 141 (t4th). Needs 7 to pass Humber (147) for 3rd. Next week 3%. Best chance Playoff #3 40%
    Career total tackles 320 (t7th). Needs 1 to pass Rosburg (320) for 7th. Next week 98%.
    ......................................... Needs 7 to pass Olson (326) for 6th. Next week 48%.

Slide3.JPGSlide4.JPG
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Crockett:

Career all-purpose yards 4,576 (4th). Needs 207 to pass McNorton (4,782) for 3rd. Next week 5%. Best chance Playoff #3 58%.
    Career carries 678 (3rd). Needs 105 to pass Gordon (782) for 2nd.
    Career rushing yards 3,842 (3rd). Needs 111 to pass Steffes (3,952) for 2nd. Next week 37%. Best chance Playoff #3 51%.
    Career rushing TDs 35 (t7). Needs 1 to pass Ojuri, Hatchett, Jensen and Roehl (35) for solo 7th. Next week 68%.
    Career TDs scored 36 (t10). Needs 1 to pass Roehl and Ojuri (36) and tie Satter (37) for 9th. Next week 65%.

Slide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPG

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Emanuel:

32.5 career sacks (3rd). Needs 9 to pass Hanson and Dahl (41).

Vraa:

152 career catches (4th). Needs 10 to pass Holloway (161) for 3rd.
    2,390 career receiving yards (3rd). Needs 155 to pass McDonald (2,544) for 2nd.
    23 career receiving TDs (3rd). Needs 2 to pass Kretchman (24) for 2nd.

Keller:

Career FGs made 53 (1st).
    Career Points scored 343 (3rd). Needs 42 to pass Bentrim and Gordon (384) for 1st.
    Career PAT1s made 184 (1st).

Best career FG% in school history, probably second best career PAT% in school history.

Heagle:

Career solo tackles 184, 1st all-time.
    Career total tackles 326 (t6th). Passed Rosburg (320), tied Olson (326) for 6th. Needs 1 to pass Olson for solo 6th. Next week 94%.
    .................................................. .................................................. ...... Needs 6 to pass Lecy (331) for 5th. Next week 46%.
    .................................................. .................................................. ...... Needs 12 to pass Nelson (337) for 4th. Next week 1%. Final 35%.

Slide1.JPG
    Last edited by bisonaudit; 12-15-2014 at 03:33 PM.

Dudzik:

Career solo tackles 145 (4th). Needs 3 to pass Humber (147) for 3rd. Next week 46%.

Slide2.JPG
    Last edited by bisonaudit; 12-15-2014 at 03:34 PM.

Littlejohn:

Career solo tackles 144 (5th). Needs 4 to pass Humber (147) for 4th (Dudzik has 145). Next week 39%. Final 43%
    Career total tackles 325 (8th). Passed Rosburg (320). Needs 2 to pass Olson (326) for 7th (Heagle also has 326). Next week 95%.
    .................................................. ...................... Needs 7 to pass Lecy (331) for 6th. Next week 50%.
    .................................................. ...................... Needs 13 to pass Nelson (337) for 5th. Next week 2%. Final 50%.

Slide3.JPGSlide4.JPG
    Last edited by bisonaudit; 12-15-2014 at 03:34 PM.

Crockett:

Career all-purpose yards 4,803 (3rd). Passed McNorton (4,782). Needs 98 to pass Satter (4,900) for 2nd. Next week 61%.
    Career carries 704 (3rd). Needs 79 to pass Gordon (782) for 2nd.
    Career rushing yards 4,069 (2nd). Passed Steffes (3,952). Needs 627 to pass Gordon for 1st.
    Career rushing TDs 37 (7th). Passed Ojuri, Hatchett, Jensen and Roehl (35). Needs 2 to pass Speral (38) for 6th. Next week 24%. Final 35%.
    Career TDs scored 38 (t8). Passed Roehl and Ojuri (36) and Satter (37). Needs 1 to pass Speral (38) for solo 8th. Next week 70%.
    .................................................. ............................................... Needs 4 to pass Hatchett and McNorton (41) for 6th.

Slide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPG