Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Milestone Watch

Default Re: Milestone Watch

PGT:

Tied 9th with 34 others for career interception returns for TD with 1.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Regular Season Record Book:

Zach Vraa:
    Career Receiving Yards 2,280 (4th). Projected 3rd 2,376. Tim Strehlow is currently 3rd with 2,332.
    Career Pass Receptions 150 (3rd). Projected 3rd 157. Travis White is currently 2nd with 163.
    Career Receiving TDs 21 (4th). Projected t3rd 22. TR McDonald is currently 3rd with 22.
    Career Receptions/Game 3.57 (3rd). Travis White is 2nd with 3.98 while TR McDonald is 4th with 3.44.

Ben LeCompte:
    Career Yards Punting 7,173 (3rd). Projected 2nd 7,526. Aaron Pederson is currently 2nd with 7,342.
    Career Punts 162 (3rd). Projected 3rd 170. Aaron Pederson is currently 2nd with 176.
    Career Avg Yds/Punt 44.28 (2nd). Dragosavich is 1st with 44.46 while Aaron Pederson is 3rd with 41.72.

CJ Smith:
    Career Passes Defended 32. Projected 10th? 34. Chris Servais, Lorren Henke, Keith Krebsbach and Todd Zabel are currently t6th with 36.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Ben LeCompte:
    Career Punts 213, passed Kraabel (206) for 1st.
    Career Yards Punting 9,499, Passed Kraabel (7,935) for 1st.
    Career Avg Yds / Punt 44.60, passed Dragosavich (44.46) for 1st. 85% to finish the season 1st.

Zach Vraa:
    Career Receptions 185, passed Heckendorf (178) 1st.
    Career Receiving Yds 2,853, passed Heckendorf (2,787) 1st.
    Career TDs Receiving 26, t1st with Strehlow.

CJ Smith:
    Career Passes Defended 47, passed Krumrei (46) 2nd. Trails Williams (60) by 13 for 1st.

Regular Season Record Book:

Zach Vraa:
    Career Receiving Yards 2,346 (3rd). Projected 3rd 2,392. TR McDonald is currently 2nd with 2,544.
    Career Pass Receptions 151 (3rd). Projected 3rd 154. Travis White is currently 2nd with 163.
    Career Receiving TDs 21 (4th). Projected 4th 21. TR McDonald is currently 3rd with 22.
    Career Receptions/Game 3.51 (3rd). Travis White is 2nd with 3.98 while TR McDonald is 4th with 3.44.

Ben LeCompte:
    Career Yards Punting 7,361 (2nd). Projected 2nd 7,542. Brian Kraabel is currently 1st with 7,935.
    Career Punts 166 (3rd). Projected 3rd 170. Aaron Pederson is currently 2nd with 176.
    Career Avg Yds/Punt 44.34 (2nd). Dragosavich is 1st with 44.46 while Aaron Pederson is 3rd with 41.72.

CJ Smith:
    Career Passes Defended 34. Projected 10th 35. Chris Servais, Lorren Henke, Keith Krebsbach and Todd Zabel are currently t6th with 36.