Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Watch

Default Milestone Watch

John Crockett:
    Career Rushing Yards: 10th 2,580, needs 258 to pass Stark for 9th.
    Career All Purpose Yards: 3,040, needs 626 to enter the top 10.

Zach Vraa:
    Career Receptions: 6th 122, needs 13 to pass McDonald for 5th.
    Career Receiving Yards: 5th 1,933, needs 310 to pass Holloway for 4th.
    Career Receiving TDs: 4th 19, needs 4 to pass McDonald for 3rd.

Adam Keller:
    Career PAT1s: 4th 140, needs 6 to pass Vartanian for 3rd.
    Career FGs: 4th 30, needs 2 to pass Jastram for 3rd.
    Career Points: 230, needs 15 to enter the top 10.

Colten Heagle:
    Career Solo Tackles: 3rd 144, needs 4 to pass Humber for 2nd.
    Career Total Tackles: 250, needs 45 to enter the top 10.

Christian Dudzik:
    Career Solo Tackles: 9th 116, needs 2 to pass Olson for 8th.

Travis Beck:
    Career Solo Tackles: 10th 111, needs 7 to pass Dudzik for 9th.
    Career Total Tackles: 260, needs 35 to enter the top 10.

Carlton Littlejohn:
    Career Solo Tackles: 103, needs 9 to enter the top 10.
    Career Total Tackles: 242, needs 53 to enter the top 10.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Default Re: Milestone Watch

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Cones. .

Great breakdown audit...I've given you too much rep otherwise I would give you some.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    That's some frickin' nice work!! SHABAM!

Is it possible for you to update this thread after each game? Awesome work!!!

Dewey

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm looking at the numbers that you have for John Crockett. IF the Bison play 16 games this year and IF John were to maintain his current average of 130 yards per game for all of those 16 games he would end his career with 4218 yards? Wow. That's 2000 yards this season. Go John.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey View Post
    Is it possible for you to update this thread after each game? Awesome work!!!

Dewey
    That's the plan anyway.